please ignore/delete. thanks :)

Good luck for your driving test hun, whenever it is!!

I find Red Days ok, the trick is to fill up on veggies like BNS which is filling but free on Red and have loads of salad. I love having Fish on Red Days too, it makes a change from Quorn!!

Hope you are ok and enjoying your week off, so jealous about you going to see Sister Act. I LOVE that film!!

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Can't believe how quick my holidays from work are going :( boo! A sunny day today...can't get my head round this weather. One day its raining the next its hot the next its raining...ahh!

This month has gone sooo quickly. I'm shocked that it's exactly 1 month ago since my birthday, since a very drunken ladies day....feels like it was just yesterday.

Only today, tomorrow and Thursday left on plan til my 3 days off...am dreading it to be honest. I'm gonna try and be good because I don't want to put any weight back on...

Failing epically trying to keep on the Special K diet. I'm so hungry all of the time! Gonna 100% tomorrow and Thursday though, so got to keep my mind off food!!

Red day today.

Breakfast: 42g of Special K Sustain (HEB x2) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (6 Syns) with Milk (Part HEA) and an Omelette using 3 Eggs, 1 Tomato, 2 Slices of Ham and 28g of Cheddar (beeauutiful!) and a Fun Size Curly Wurly (4 Syns)

Dinner: Chicken Curry with Chicken, Passata, Tinned Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Tomatoes, Chilli & Curry Powder

Snack: Bag of Walkers Baked Crisps (7 Syns...oops)

Drinks: 1 Cup of Tea with Milk, 2 Cans of Diet Sunkist, Water and Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 17

Last edited:
God I don't think I could stick with Special K.....do you feel better for it?
Hmmm that's a good question. For the first 2 weeks I stuck to it totally but just incorporating it into SW and still having syns, and I did really well and managed to lose 3lbs...dunno whether that was all Special K diet or all SW or part of each. Now that I'm off work, I'm out of my routine and really struggling to keep to it...so this week, no, I don't fee any better for it xx

Hello :wavey:

Just wanted to say I went to see Sister Act last year with my best mates and it was FANTASTIC!! Best musical I have ever seen and i even bought the soundtrack at the theatre. Seeing Hairspray next month can't wait!!

Have lots of fun :)

Claire xx

Hmmm that's a good question. For the first 2 weeks I stuck to it totally but just incorporating it into SW and still having syns, and I did really well and managed to lose 3lbs...dunno whether that was all Special K diet or all SW or part of each. Now that I'm off work, I'm out of my routine and really struggling to keep to it...so this week, no, I don't fee any better for it xx

Guess as they say any plan works as long as you can stick to it 100%...but you gotta luv Special K ;) lol
xx

Haha. I think I'm getting a bit sick of it...I've got special k coming out of my ears I've been eating it so much :p

I tried the magic porridge this morning, have been meaning to try for ages and it was lovely :D have made it already for tomorrow.
Just think of all those yummy things you can look forward to when you finish the 2nd week!
x
Oooh I've never tried magic porridge yet though I've seen it all over here. Might try it some time. I'm currently having to live off whatever is in the cupboard/fridge/freezer. Utterly skint-o til next year now (honestly, I'm paying off Egypt and I have zilch :( boo)...so magic porridge may have to wait a little while...xx

Oooh I've never tried magic porridge yet though I've seen it all over here. Might try it some time. I'm currently having to live off whatever is in the cupboard/fridge/freezer. Utterly skint-o til next year now (honestly, I'm paying off Egypt and I have zilch :( boo)...so magic porridge may have to wait a little while...xx

If you weren't so far away I'd pop some in ;)
Thank god for stocked freezer and cupboard and the memories of holidays :D
xx

Wednesday 25 August 2010

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST THIS MORNING :D :D :D :D I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I had failed, but I didn't...passed with 5 minors :D AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I epically failed on SW last night, I was sick with nerves about today, and I ate some bourbon creams and had a small glass of rose wine to calm myself down. Stupid really so now wayy over weekly syns, so expect a STS or small gain on Friday. But its done, drawing a line under it and carrying on.

Having a green day today in celebration :p

Breakfast: (Felt sick with nerves..) 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Asda's Chickpea Dahl with some Cherry Tomatoes & 1 Slice of WW Malted Danish (2.5 Syns)

Dinner: Chilli made from Quorn Mince, Passata, Kidney Beans, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper & Garlic with Chilli Powder and SW Wedges

Snack: Galaxy Ice Cream Bar (4.5 Syns), 1 Mini Milk (1.5 Syns) and 1 Refresher Ice Lolly (4 Syns)...it was boiling so I wanted to keep cool lol...

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Can of Diet Sunkist and 5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Well done with the pass :) I'm yet to try the magic porridge!! (I've never liked porridge though...)

Thursday 26 August 2010

Last full day properly on plan today before my weekend away. Not looking forward to going off plan, gonna put weight on I just know it.

Fee disgustingly bloated today. I should do some exercise but I have no motivation today. My knees and ankles hurt and I'm so tired!

Red day.

Breakfast: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) & a Fry Light Fried Egg on 1 Slice of Toast (3.5 Syns)

Dinner: Trimmed Bacon, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (4 Syns), Mushrooms, Tomatoes & Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: 2 Bourbon Creams (6 Syns) and 1/2 a Twirl (7 Syns)
Drinks: 1 Cup of Tea with Milk, 7 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 21.5...sigh...over by what I'm guessing about 40 this week :S bad Linzi, bad....ah well...WI tomorrow *scared*

Last edited:
I'm going away this weekend too and to be honest I'm not looking forward to weighing next week! Oh well... Let's enjoy the weekend and worry about weighing later! Have a gd weekend :)

dreamaholic, thanks! You too - where you off too? Technically, I was supposed to be away from today but we are going on Sat morning now. Was trying to stay on plan today and I have been good but kinda veered off by having half a twirl (oops)...considering skipping WI tomorrow but I think I will WI and then be off plan from tomorrow til Sunday then back on plan Monday. Eek. Gonna hit the gym Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri next week to limit damage and cut down to 6 syns a day.

Donna, thank youuu :) I'm still in shock, it hasn't sunk in yet. I'm still floating! When I'm back from my weekend away, you need to be a strict friend to me, and make sure I stay on plan :)

xx

Friday 27 August 2010

Happy 50th Birthday to my Mammy :D :D

I got up extra early to be the present and decoration fairy...gave her a nice surprise this morning :D

I had toast and birthday cake for breakfast....welcome to my weekend off plan!

Now officially off plan until Monday morning :)

I WI this morning, didn't have a very good week but managed to lose 0.5lbs. Better than nothing!

Off to London tomorrow, super excited :)

I'll be around a bit today...then I shall converse with all you lovelys again on Monday :) have a great weekend (and pray I don't eat too much..or drink too much champaz!! xx

Wow there's loads going on with you at the moment Missy!!

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on passing your driving test, that's fab!!!!! :winner::0clapper:

Secondly well done on your 0.5lb loss, at least it's going in the right direction!!

Thirdly Happy Birthday to your Mum, you're really sweet getting up early to decorate, I am sure she will be chuffed to bits!!!

And finally, enjoy your break, it may do you good by going off plan for a few days, we will all be here to motivate you when you get back!! Have a brilliant weekend!

Back