please ignore/delete. thanks :)

Wednesday 8 September 2010

I'm here to confess. Someone can come and slap my wrists. I've been a baaad girl.

Yesterday, I went for tea at Deanos with my fave girlies. And we all ended up having 3 courses. Once in a bluemoon thing. We normally just do main course then drinks, but since nobody was drinking we did 3 courses. I had potato skins, penne arrabiata and then new york style cookie cheesecake. And I was sooo stuffed, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! But that took me WAY over my weekly syns and I'm ashamed of myself.

I've been a bit better today. But had a tiny bit of the parentals garlic bread with my tea, which was silly but it's done now.

I have 8 weeks and 6 days to lose weight. I know I've lost a bit this week, so from WI Friday, I'm going to be super good. My plan is:

*For 2 weeks in Sept & Oct, incorporate the Special K Diet with Red & EE days
*Go to the gym every Monday, Wednesday & Friday for between 30 mins and 1 hour
*2 weeks before my holiday, go to the gym 5 days a week and do 2 weeks of red days
*DO NOT GO OFF PLAN. STICK TO IT...DO I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A WHALE ON THE BEACH...NOOO...SO COME ON LINZI, DO IT!!

I really wanna be size 10 by my holidays. I'm currently 9st 13 (tbc at WI on Fri)...so...if I lose 2lbs per week til my hols it'll bring me to around 8st 11lbs....does anyone think that's possible? Please tell me it is...I don't want to look like I do now in a bikini!!

In other news, I'm loooviing Cecil the Citroen :D I feel a lot more confident and am enjoying driving!

Red day today

Breakfast: 28g of Oatibix Flakes (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Margarine (1 Syn), Ham Slcies & Tomatoes and 2 Packs of Ryvita Minis (10 Syns)

Dinner: Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Mushrooms, Curry & Chilli Powder and 1 Small Piece of Garlic Bread (4 Syns?)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 3 Pints of Water, 1 Pint of NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Thursday 9 September 2010: The Plan

Red day!

Breakfast: 3 WW Brown Danish and 1 Fry Light Fried Egg with 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Lunch:

Dinner: Quorn Escalope (7.5 Syns) with Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower & Green Beans with Veg Stock as Gravy

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), Water

Syns: 7.5

Exercise: Gym:

2 pounds a week does not sound impossible, if you are determined you stick with SW 99% of the time, and if you combine with regular exercise to bring you metabolism up then I think that's completely possible! good luck!

I'm hoping to lose 1 pound a week... steadily between now and xmas, if that happens by xmas I'll be 5 pounds from target. I'll try to go to the gym more often too. let's work towards our goal together!!! :character00116:

2 pounds a week does not sound impossible, if you are determined you stick with SW 99% of the time, and if you combine with regular exercise to bring you metabolism up then I think that's completely possible! good luck!

I'm hoping to lose 1 pound a week... steadily between now and xmas, if that happens by xmas I'll be 5 pounds from target. I'll try to go to the gym more often too. let's work towards our goal together!!!
Defo, lets do this!!!

I've had a ruuubbiish day today :( someone clipped my car this morning and broke the wing mirror, and since then I've been really off my food, then tonight I ate a full tub of pringles and now feel sick :( stupid I know.

So, lets restart tomorrow! WI tomorrow, fresh start and will 100% from then!!

Friday 10 September 2010 - Day 1 of 59: 100%

Whole new fresh start and I WILL stick to it!

WI this morning. Lost 1lb (which is good cos I had a baaad week last week!)...so am now 9st 13.5 :)

Green day!

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Pitta (HEB) with Ham Slices (4 Syns) and Tomatoes

Dinner: Smash Pizza using Smash, Passata, LCEL Cheese Triangles (HEA), Peppers, Onion, Garlic & Tomatoes with SW Wedges

Snack: Dairy Milk (13 Syns - depressed as glued down wing mirror fell off again..grr!) and Multipack Bag of McCoys (8 Syns)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Bottle of Diet Coke & Water

Syns: 25...cutting down syns from tomorrow :)

Exercise: Walk from Car to Work & Back, 30 Min Walk At Lunch

Last edited:
Hi Linzi - loving the name Cecil, our car is called Olive Oil, because the number plate ends OYL, but Meg calls her SuBo!! heavens knows why!

I think 2lbs is achieveable, but you don't have much to lose so if you are hitting the gym hard, you might find its NSV! which is great esp in that little itsy-bitsy-tweeny=weeny= bikini!

Saturday 11 September 2010: Day 2 of 59: 100%

Weekends are always hard for me, as I have no routine so I seem to use all my syns. So, decided to plan properly :)

Green day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) & Sweetener

Lunch: Pitta (HEB) and Batchelors Tomato & Herb Pasta n Sauce with some Chilli Powder

Dinner: Batchelors Low Fat Super Noodles with 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli DIp (1.5 Syns) and SW Wedges

Snack: 2 Squares of Aero (5 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Options Hot Choc (2 Syns), Diet Pop & Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 8.5

Exercise: Hour Walk Around Town

Last edited:
Sunday 12 September 2010: Day 3 of 59: 100%

So proud of myself last night, I didn't snack or anything :) woo!!! Was in all alone too, and normally when I'm bored, I go looking for food, but I didn't. Bit of a breakthrough for me :D

The sun is shining and I'm rather happy today :)

Green day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and Sweetener

Snack: Bag of Animals (5.5 Syns)

Lunch/Dinner: Quorn Peppered Steak, Boiled Potatoes and Broccoli, Carrots & Cabbage with 1 Pitta Bread (HEB)

Snack: SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA), 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) and 1 Pitta Bread (6 Syns) & then 4 Chocolate Digestives (16 Syns..I know, I know, but its TOTM and I needed chocolate and thats all we had!)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 1 Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) & 4 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 30.5

Last edited:
Monday 13 September 2010 - Day 4 of 59: 100%

Going to have a routine as weekend is over and back to work :)

EE day!

Breakfast: 28g of Bran Flakes (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Tuna mixed with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) with Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn and Walkers Baked Crisps (7 Syns)

Dinner: Quorn Peppered Steak with a Jacket Potato with 2 tsps of Margarine (2 Syn) and Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers & Garlic

Snack: 1 Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns) & a Dairy Milk (oops...13 syns...TOTM and toothache..)

Drinks: Tea with Milk, Water & Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 27.5

Exercise: Walk from Car to Work & 30 Minute Walk at Lunch

Last edited:
Tuesday 14 September 2010 - Day 5 of 59: 100& - The Plan

Well, I ate a chocolate bar last night stupidly, and I didn't go the gym. But I'm gonna turn it all round :)

Feel like blubber, TOTM and I'm just ughh :(

Another EE day. May continue EE til Fri

Breakfast: Grapes, Strawberries & Blackberries

Lunch: Pitta with Ham Slices & Tomatoes and some Strawberries

Dinner: Chicken Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms, Garlic, Chilli & Curry Powder with some Batchelors Mild Curry Rice

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), Water & Fanta Lemon Zero

Syns: 0! (I know, it's bad to not have any, but I had too many on Sun & Mon...so cutting down!)

Exercise: 30 Minute Run on the Wii, Walk to Work from Car & Back & Gym:

zero syns - well done :)

zero syns - well done :)
It didn't work mate :( I had a rubbish day and totally binged. I need to get a hold on myself and sort myself out or I'm never gonna lose weight (for my hols).

Sooo....I'm going to do some red days for a while. Might try and incorporate the SK diet again, but I don't have any SK so may do bran flakes diet...

I need to get some motivation for the gym..it's not appealing to me and it should be. So, from tomorrow, i'm doing the following:

Wednesday: Red day, 5 syns, 30 mins running on the wii fit before work, 30 min walk at lunch (depending on the weather) and then 20 mins on the cross trainer and 10 minutes on the bike at the gym.

Thursday: Red day, 5 syns, 30 mins on the cross trainer before work, 30 min walk at lunch (depending on the weather) and then 30 mins on the cross trainer and 15 mins on the bike at the gym.

Friday: Red day, 10 syns. 30 Min run on the wii fit before work, 30 min walk at lunch time (depending on the weather) and then 25 mins on the cross trainer and 10 mins on the bike at the gym.

Sat: Red day, 10 syns. 30 mins on the cross trainer

Sun: Red day, 10 syns. 30 mins on the cross trainer and 30 min run on the wii fit.

Sound ok?

Wednesday 15 September 2010
RESTART 100%: Day 1 of 54

Red Day: The Plan

Starting to plan for my week ahead. Need to get myself back on track after what has been a rubbish start to the week. WI on Friday and I want to limit the damage I've done with the chocolate.

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and Sweetener

Lunch: Pitta (HEB) with Ham Slices & Tomato. Strawberries, Grapes & Blackberries

Dinner: Quorn Escalope (7 Syns) and Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 2 Raspberry Teas, 6 Pints of Water and 1 Can of Fanta Lemon Zero

Syns: 7

Exercise: 30 Minute Run on the Wii Fit before Work, Walk from Car to Work, 30 Minute Walk at Lunch Time, Walk from Work to Gym (Down Campus), Gym: 25 Minutes on the Cross Trainer & 10 Minutes on the Bike...lets hope I do all of this!!!!

SK = special K? does eating SK to replace 2 meals really work? (do you feel hungry tho?)

your exercise plan sounds really good to me, hope I can push myself to do something like that!

Back