please ignore/delete. thanks :)

Ah size 12s how I can't wait to fit into them, so close!

Anyway I just read through your diary and it sounds like you're really trying to get back into the swing of things. The best thing to do for night outs is ban drink if you're going with lots of friends, being around your pals will give you the hype and fun vibe so you don't need alcohol. Also if you're drinking the chances are you'll end up at the Indian/kebab/pizza places and feel much worse for it in the morning. It can seem a little OTT and scary to drink nothing but soft drinks but you'll feel amazing for it and the next time you go out the chances are you'll be in a lovely slim size 10 dress plus there are no embarrassing drunk photos if you're anything like me :p

Really wish you all the best and kudos to you on pushing the guy away (so to speak) I can totally empathise but it really is for the best.

xKikix

Ah size 12s how I can't wait to fit into them, so close!

Anyway I just read through your diary and it sounds like you're really trying to get back into the swing of things. The best thing to do for night outs is ban drink if you're going with lots of friends, being around your pals will give you the hype and fun vibe so you don't need alcohol. Also if you're drinking the chances are you'll end up at the Indian/kebab/pizza places and feel much worse for it in the morning. It can seem a little OTT and scary to drink nothing but soft drinks but you'll feel amazing for it and the next time you go out the chances are you'll be in a lovely slim size 10 dress plus there are no embarrassing drunk photos if you're anything like me :p

Really wish you all the best and kudos to you on pushing the guy away (so to speak) I can totally empathise but it really is for the best.

xKikix

I must admit, they are a stretchy size 12 :p

Thanks for popping in Kiki :) always nice to know someones reading! I agree with alcohol. I felt amazing yesterday cos I didn't drink on Friday, whilst my friends all had huge hangovers :D I won't be drinking for a while now. I will be drinking over my weekend in London with it being my mam's 50th, but I'm gonna make good food choices and hit the gym loads!

Thanks, pushing the guy away was a hard decision, but why should I let a guy get me down?! x

Hello lovely lady!!! I wondered where you had got to!!

How is your restart going? I am restarting again after my hols!! TBH I hated the bloatedness and the indigestion I got from eating all the rubbish on hols!!

Hope you are well, how is the job hunting going?? xx

Hello lovely lady!!! I wondered where you had got to!!

How is your restart going? I am restarting again after my hols!! TBH I hated the bloatedness and the indigestion I got from eating all the rubbish on hols!!

Hope you are well, how is the job hunting going?? xx
Helloooo :D welcome back Mrs! Missed you around here! Good holibobs?

My restart is going okay, though I've been feeling really rubbish today (TOTM :( crriiess!) and gone a bit over my syns :S eek! Good luck with your restarting - from the sounds of your lunch today you'll get back into the swing of things in no time! And I still think you should come cook for me :p

Job hunting is not so good - applying for anything I can find but nobody wants me! Hope you're okay :) xx

Monday 16 August 2010

I feel rubbish today :( TOTM has taken hold with its full force and I have insane cramp, along with a thumping headache, a sore throat and achey knees. Managed to drag myself up this morning and into work, but I was the worlds biggest grouch and barely spoke to anyone (lol). Missed the gym - I could hardly walk never mind exercise.

I'm currently dosed up on pain killers and am in my PJs with my hot water bottle, hoping to feel better tomorrow (and I really need to hit the gym tomorrow too!)

Gone a bit OTT with food today. Decided on an EE day because I wanted comfort food as well as healthy...but then I ate crisps and chocolate...so a bit over syns and need to cut down tomorrow. Drinking lots of fluids though so hopefully that'll do something good!

Breakfast: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and 1 Inspired By Strawberry Cheesecake Mullerlight (1 Syn)

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (6 Syns) with 1 Inspired By Strawberry Cheesecake Mullerlight (1 Syn - not that nice really but they were the only yogurts I had left, waste of syns meeh!) and some Blueberries

Snack: Bag of S&V French Fries (5 Syns)

Dinner: Fish with Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Green Beans and Carrots and 2 Small Jacket Potatoes with 2 tsps of Margarine (2 Syns), 1 Eat Smart Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns) and 1 LCEL Cheese Triangle (1 Syn)

Snack: One of those new Milky Bars with Raisins (deliciousss - 9.5 syns, which made me go over, but SO worth it!!)

Drinks: 1 Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 2 Pints of Water with NAS Squash, 1 Pint of Water and 1 Options Hot Chocolate with Milk (Part HEA - 2 Syns)

Syns: 29...will cut down for the rest of the week - to 10 syns a day :) promise! And will exercise on Tues and Wed!

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Last day at work til the 31st :D I am sooo happy! Just need to get to 4.30pm and then I'm freeeeeee!!

Feeling a bit better than I was yesterday. I went to bed very early with my hot water bottle and slept like a baby! Still got a bit cramp and a bit achey but better which is good. Feel a bit fat today :( probably cos I ate 29 syns yesterday and I feel subconsciously that I'm huge even though I'm not. Ah well. Cut down today. Gym after work.

Either a red or green day today. Haven't really decided. Red would probably be best but I find green nicer on TOTM cos I can eat "comfort food" like SW chips or jacket potatoes lol. Will decide later on I suppose.

Oh, an a big online Happy Birthday to one of my best friends. She doesn't come on here, but I'm celebrating everywhere for her :) 22 today. We are all getting old!! And happy holidays to my other two friends (who are sisters)...they're leaving me for 2 weeks for the sunny climate of Tenerife and I am overly jealous. And I'll miss them! I'm officially a recluse now til September/October because everyones leaving me and I'm skint...boohoo!!

Decided on a green day and doing red tomorrow and Thurs :)

Breakfast: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Was running late this morning and forgot my Special K :( so instead I had 1/2 a Punnet of Strawberries, 1 pot of Onken FF Strawberry Yogurt and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Dinner: 3 Quorn Sausages, 1 Jacket Potato with 1 tsp of Margarine (1 Syn) and 1 Eat Smart Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns) and Oven Bakes Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Carrot, Spring Onion, Green Beans and Garlic (YUM!)

Snack: Cheese & Onion Squares (5 Syns), 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Options Hot Choc (2 Syns) with Milk (Part HEA) & 6 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 12.5

Exercise: 25 Minutes Walk at Lunch and Gym: 25 Minutes on the Bike & 11 Minutes on the Cross Trainer

Last edited:
Hi

Just wanted to say well done on keeping up with your restart. Congrats on sticking to the diet coke on your night out! I now dont drink, not because I cant but I just didnt feel the need anymore and it is quite an eye opener when out with friends who do :D

Totally sympathise re. cramps etc. Going through the same right now. Nothing worse than having to smile at people at work and deal with their trivial problems whilst in agony and wanting to lie down in a darkened room with a hot water bottle. On the weekend I tried some different ibuprofen - ibuprofen lysine (think they are in feminax) well, they totally didnt agree with me, my head was all over the place and my friend had to drive as there was no way I was able to. They worked for the pain though :)

Lucky you on not being in work until 31st - something to look forward to!

Wednesday 18 August 2010

My first official day off :D I had an amazing lie in, and finished my book. Nice lazy morning.

I couldn't help myself this morning, TOTM has almost finished...and I jumped on the scales. Silly me I know, I should hide them til WI....but they say I am 9st 12.5 :D I hope this is true on Friday...gonna be suuuppppeerrrr good today and tomorrow in hope that the scales will go further down :D

Only bad thing about today is, I woke up and looked in the mirror and I've exploded with spots :( I look horrific. I hardly ever get them, but when I do they come out wild :( I have an immense amount of cream on my face at the mo, hoping my face will fix! I'm guessing this is because of all of the Special K I'm eating, and the lack of fruit/veg/healthy stuff. So gonna eating lots of fresh stuff today!

Red day today.

Breakfast: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (500ml - 2 HEAs - enough for cereal and cups of tea today :) so Part HEA) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and some Strawberries in Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner: Asda Hot & Spicy Chicken Fillet with Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion, Carrot, Green Beans & Garlic

Snacks: 1 Milky Bar with Raisins and Biscuit (9.5 Syns), 4 Rose Chocolates (10 Syns) and more Strawberries in Onken FF Vanilla Yogurt

Drinks: Tea with Milk, Water and Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 19.5

Last edited:
Thursday 19 August 2010

Another beautiful lie in :D

I am now over my weekly syns by 26....it was my parents wedding anniversary yesterday and they had chocolates and I had some :( oops..hope it doesn't harm my WI tomorrow too much. Drinking much water and water with nas squash today to make up for the chocolate :/

Green day :D

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Natural Yogurt and some Blueberries & Raspberries

Snack: 8 Rose Chocolates (20 Syns)

Dinner: 2 Quorn Burgers, Batchelors Mild Curry Rice & a Jacket Potato with 1 tsp of Margarine (1 Syn) and 1 LCEL Cheese Triangle (1 Syn)

Drinks: 5 Cups of Tea with Milk & Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 22

Last edited:
Friday 20 August 2010

I WI this morning. Lost 2lbs this week :D I'm soo happy cos it was TOTM and I ate lots of chocolate...but yayyy wooo! Here's to a new 100% week :D

Can't believe this is my third day off work, feels like I've been off forever :p gonna have a nice quiet weekend full of DVDs and relaxing times :) (that's only cos I'm skint!)

I now have even more motivation to be good. Me and my friend are thinking about booking up to go to Egypt for a week at the beginning of November. So I want to try and be at target by then so that I'm nice and skinny for my jollies! I'm sooo excited - I hope we book it :D I hardly ever get to see her cos she's from Ellesmere Port, about 3ish hours away from me, and going on holiday with her would be fab cos I love her to bits and she's such a laugh. So fingers crossed we can both come up with the £500 to go :)

Green day today!

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and some Strawberries, Raspberries & Blueberries in Onken FF Natural Yogurt with a sprinkling of Sweetener and some Batchelors Super Noodles (3.5 Syns)

Dinner: 3 Bean Chilli made with Mixed Beans, Passata, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion, Garlic, Sweetcorn & Chilli Powder with some Batchelors Mild Curry Rice and 1 Slice of WW Malted Danish (2.5 Syns)

Snack: 2 Ryvita Thins (3 Syns) and 1 Boiled Sweet (1 Syn) and 1/2 a Milky Way (5 Syns)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of Fanta Lemon Zero & 5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 5

Last edited:
Saturday 21 August 2010

Woke up this morning not knowing what day it was. I'm telling you, being off work is messing with my head!!

This time next week I'll be on a train to London for my Mammy's 50th with her and my Auntie :D exccciiiitttteeddd!!

Another green day :)

Breakfast: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and 1 Forest Fruits Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Natural Yogurt and some Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries & Raspberries

Dinner: Pizza made from Smash with Passata, 28g of Cheddar, Tomato, Onion, Pepper, Garlic & SW Wedges

Snack: Milky Bar with Raisins and Biscuit (9.5 Syns), 2 Pieces of Dairy Milk (5 Syns) and some Quorn Swedish Style Balls & 8 Quorn Dippers (4 Syns) with 2 tbsps of Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Glass of Fanta Lemon Zero and 5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 20.5...ano I'm over but I got into a huge fight with my dad and ate to cheer myself up, stupid I know but it worked and I'm okay now :) just means 5.5 less syns to have tomorrow AYE :D

Exercise: 30 Minute Walk to my Nanna & Grandads and then 30 Minute Walk back home :D

Last edited:
Sunday 22 August 2010

The sun is shining at long last. Please let the weather stay like this ti I go back to work...please?!

I feel a bit bloated this morning after my little syn-overload last night.

Having a red day today.

Breakfast: 42g of Special K Sustain (HEB x2) with Milk (Part HEA) and 1 Forest Fruits Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch: Chicken with Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans & Cauliflower and 1 Slice of WW Malted Danish (2.5 Syns) with LCEL Cheese Triangles (HEA)

Dinner: Mini BBQ: 2 Quorn Sausages, 3 Quorn Dippers (1.5 Syns), 8 Quorn Swedish Balls (eek 8 I know :eek: can't believe it!) and 2 Hard Boiled Eggs with 2 tbsps of Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns) then 8 Mikados (4 Syns) and 2 Belgian Chocolate Mini Meringues (7 Syns) bashed up in Yogurt with Raspberries (I ate a lot today :( boo)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of Diet Lemonade, 3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash and 2 Pints of Water

Syns: 17

Last edited:
Hey lovely!!

Thought I would come over & see how you're getting on. How are you finding keeping on track being off work? I struggled being off work as I need the routine of mealtimes rather than trying to grab something when babs is asleep.

Glad to see you are doing a few Red Days, they're not so bad once you get your head around them are they?

Hey lovely!!

Thought I would come over & see how you're getting on. How are you finding keeping on track being off work? I struggled being off work as I need the routine of mealtimes rather than trying to grab something when babs is asleep.

Glad to see you are doing a few Red Days, they're not so bad once you get your head around them are they?

Hellloooo! Ah Sara, I'm struggling keeping on track whilst being off. I'm totally out of my routine and when I'm at home I snack more. Trying to be hard on myself and make sure I don't eat bad stuff but it's hard!!

I find red days hard too, I try my best on them but I find if I'm hungry, there's nothing to snack on!! Got a few red days planned this week though so hopefully I'll get into the swing of them. Hows things going for you?xxxx

Found you :) there is no escaping me lol

Ahh big brother is always watching eh Claire :) glad you found me - you gave me lots of motivational support on my other thread and I'm needing you all here to carry on with that :p how you doing? xxxx

Monday 23 August 2010

The beautiful sunshine from yesterday has given way to standard british grey cloud and coldness today :( booo!

Big week for me this week...I have my driving test eeeeeek (not telling anyone which day though, cos I'll probably fail and be devastated lol :( fingers crossed though)...so have my very last driving lesson tonight. I feel sooo unprepared. My driving instructor has said it's just nerves and has told me to buy some rescue remedy or kalms lol. But I'm freaking out already. Hopefully I'll iron everything out in my lesson today....but jeez...how stressed am I already!? Everytime I think about my test my heart hammers and I get really anxious. I really want to pass, need to be positive. And if I don't I suppose I can try again :)

Then it's my lovely Mammy's 50th birthday on Friday :) I'm supperrrr excited to give her all of her presents. I've got her loads (spent about £500!!) so I hope she likes everything :) we having family over for a little tea party thing on the Friday, but going to try and pick SW friendly foods. Then on Sat we go to London to see Sister Act the Musical :D very very excited - especially after watching Sister Act on TV last night :D then we come home on the Sunday night. Soo much going on and soo excited!

Not so bloated today, and I'm very proud to say that I didn't cave at the BBQ and managed to stay away from the cakes etc :) woooooop! Happy with myself.

I've officially finished my Special K 2 week diet. Still going to try and incorporate it into my diet, but am sooo hungry today!!

Green day today :) finding greens so much easier compared to reds.

Breakfast: 42g of Special K Sustain (HEB x2) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Batchelors Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 Syns) with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) and 1 Slice of WW Malted Danish (2.5 Syns)

Dinner: 6 Quorn Chicken Dippers (3 Syns), 1 Quorn Sausage with SW Wedges and Beans and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Drinks: 1 Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 1 Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns), 3 Pints of Water & 2 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Snacks: 2 Jaffa Cakes (4 Syns)

Syns: 13

Last edited:
My friend went to London to see Sister Act on saturday and had a fantastic time....lucky you :D
Menu looking good ;)
xx
Really?! So she was there when Whoopi Goldberg started? I am SOOO excited Claire, it's unreal how excited I am haha. Me, my Mam and Auntie have always loved Sister Act, and we love Simon Webbe too whose in it, then we found out Whoopi was gonna be doing some shows so we just HAD to go hehe :D ahhh! Roll on Saturday!

Thanks for keeping an eye on me. I've been good today - I find green days a lot easier than Red. And I've been busy with my driving lesson so haven't had time to think of snacking :) woo! Hope you're okay sweetpea xx

Back