please ignore/delete. thanks :)

Thank you, thank you and thank you Sara :) :)

I know, I have had the best week ever. Tues I booked my hols, Wed I passed my driving test, and today I'm the best daughter everrr (apart from your little princess of course!!)

Things are looking up :)

Have a great weekend sweetie xxx

Great Food diary! Im starting up again and got some good ideas from you! I only get half an hour for lunch which is such a paaaain! :cry: quick fixes are needed for my office desk! Good luck! Keep going x

Thanks Carlz...I only get half an hour too...awful isn't it?

Guys, my Mammy's birthday weekend is going great...though I'm slightly hungover...didn't eat too bad yesterday though I found the best hangover almost-cure....cold pizza for brekki....you need to slap my wrists when I'm back on plan on Monday...Linzi is a bbaaaadd girl!!

Speak to you all on Mon and have a fab weekend. xx

Well I'm back from a fab weekend :)

Had 4 days off plan and am itching to get back on it tomorrow.

I've eaten a load of utter rubbish these last 4 days, and drank a lot too....so I feel like a complete utter heffa! Defo a gain coming for me on Friday!

But a fab weekend it was. Friday was my Mammy's 50th...we had all of the family round for a little tea party...got verry drunk but my Mam loved it. She got totally spoilt :)

Then Sat I was very hungover so the train journey to London was full of food...then some champaz to make myself better. We got to our hotel and it was fab. We stayed at the Hilton Metropole just on edgware road. It was lush. Massive room. Nice view. Close to everything. And cheap...would defo stay there again!

Sister Act was amazing. Such a shame Whoopi had to go home as her Mum had a severe stroke...but the understudy who played Mother Superior was fab so all wasn't lost. The one who played Deloris was amazing too...and Simon Webbe...just wow. Simply wow. Then to top it off, we saw Dawn French who was there to see it too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dawn French, she's so fab and it made my weekend to see her!!

Then we got back to our hotel and they had put champaz and chocolate covered strawberries in our room for the mothers bday. Mmm lovely :)

Then on Sun we did lots of shopping. Hit Harrods, Covent Garden and Oxford Street. My bank balance is right down but luckily its pay day tomorrow.

Got back last night and slept loads...my legs are now KILLING me from all the walking we did in London (though, I am now a MASTER at the tube system :D haha...I would LOVE to live in London!) and then test drove a car today!! Hoping to get one this week (fingers crossed) and had a lovely takeaway to celebrate the end of the birthday weekend/my hols from work.

Added some photos from my weekend :)

Back to work tomorrow :( boo...not excited for my early getty up..but lookin forward to gettin back into a routine and back on plan. Lots of damage limitation tomorrow/Wed/Thurs for WI on Fri. Going the gym Wed and Thurs cos I'm car shopping tomorrow.

10 weeks tomorrow til Egypt so hoping to lose around 2lbs a week from next week so that I've hopefully hit target to fit into my bikini!! Want to be skinny so I'm gonna stick to plan and stick to gym big style til hols :)

Hope everyone's had a fab bank hol weekend...I'm off to bed to watch a film and get an early night for workies tomorrow!! xx

Attachments

• P8270074.jpg
    P8270074.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 46
  • P8270083.jpg
    P8270083.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 28
  • P8280152.jpg
    P8280152.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 28
  • P8280161.jpg
    P8280161.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 32
  • P8290176.jpg
    P8290176.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Tuesday 31 August 2010

Happy pay day :)

Back on plan :D thank th lorrrrd :D

Green day. Needed it to be easy as I'm car shopping after work...I WILL purchase one today!

Breakfast: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Strawberry Yogurt, 1 Pack of Animal Biscuits (5.5 Syns) and Shapers Crisps (4.5 Syns)

Dinner: Low Fat Super Noodles x2 and a Small Jacket Potato with LCEL Cheese Triangles (HEA)

Snack: Cherry Tomatoes & 2 Cheese Bites (5 Syns)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Bottle of Diet Coke & 3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Half an hour is mean! I have now got a toaster tho, so had beans on one slice of bread! Tomorrow... god knows! Have u seen those John west Tuna Snack packs they are lush but I have no idea how much they are will be back when I find out! If I find out any decent quick meals will let you know! :)

Wednesday 1 September 2010

In bad fettle today. Do not feel good at all (never been off the loo...too much info I know!) and off to work so I am Miss Grumpy Boots today.

Red day

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Strawberry Yogurt and some Co-op Elmwood Spicy Chicken Chunks (beauuutiful :D mm!)

Snack: Animal Biscuits (5.5 Syns) & 2 Chocolate Truffles (7 Syns...guesstimate!)

Dinner: Chicken Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Chilli and Curry Powder

Snack: Slice of Birthday Cake (oops)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk & 3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 12.5 + birthday cake + 4 days off plan...I'm struggling to get these syns down :(

Last edited:
Hello Geordiegirl - loving your diary. The photos you posted were great. You look slim and gorgeous. Your mum looks lovely too. What a great daughter you are, making a fuss of your mum like that. She must be very proud. Glad you had a swell time in the big smoke. I love Dawn French too! Keep posting, ZXXX

Is the special K sustain nice? I will have to have a look in Tesco having to change everything in my cupboard and learning to cook again is proving to be harder than I thought! Chicken curry sounds great will have to try it! x

Firstly would like to say sorry for taking so long to reply to all of these. I haven't been on too much cos I can't get on at work anymore, and every night I've been out looking for a car. I'm back now and won't rudely ignore these and will be a bit more talkative!

oh Linzi...i hope my Megan grows up to be just like you!!! I love the picture of you and your Mum, you are so alike!

Right - operation bikini here we come...
Aww your Megan will grow up to be a lot better than me and she'll spoil you I'm sure :) OMG you really think we are alike? This isn't good, people normally say I don't look like either of my 'rents so lookin like the mother is a surprise!! Operation Bikini DEFINATELY. I NEED to get to target for hollies..my friend is a gym and swim freak atm and is skinny so I don't wanna be her "fat friend" lol. You having a good week? xx

Half an hour is mean! I have now got a toaster tho, so had beans on one slice of bread! Tomorrow... god knows! Have u seen those John west Tuna Snack packs they are lush but I have no idea how much they are will be back when I find out! If I find out any decent quick meals will let you know!
Half an hour is defo mean! Thought I take longer if I go out cos everyone else does...if I stay at my desk I linger over my lunch too haha. You can never do enough in half an hour though! Oooh your so lucky to have a toaster :( we aren't allowed anything that will make a smell. Rubbish!! I have saw those Tuna Snack packs, prob expensive as most John West ones are, but may have a look out for them :) I shall keep an eye out also! Oh, in the Oct SW mag, in the part where they tell you new HEBs/new foods etc, there's Elmwood Chicken Chunks from the Co-op..I had some today and they were beauuutiful - £2.50 but worth it. Mmm xx

Hello Geordiegirl - loving your diary. The photos you posted were great. You look slim and gorgeous. Your mum looks lovely too. What a great daughter you are, making a fuss of your mum like that. She must be very proud. Glad you had a swell time in the big smoke. I love Dawn French too! Keep posting, ZXXX
Hi Krupskaya, how are you doing?! Aww thanks :) I'm defo not slim and gorgeous but thanks for saying it :D my mammy is lovely, she had a lovely time in London. Dawn French is my idol, I completely love her. When I saw her I was like OMG OMG OMG and almost gave myself a panic attack haha. Wanted to see her at the end but didn't :( boo!! xx

Is the special K sustain nice? I will have to have a look in Tesco having to change everything in my cupboard and learning to cook again is proving to be harder than I thought! Chicken curry sounds great will have to try it! x
Hey Carlz :) the special k sustain is okay, I like the clusters in it. 28g is never enough though haha. Chicken curry is lovely. I like things extra spicy so I probably kill my taste buds with the amount of chilli and curry powder I put in, but its defo worth a try :) xx

Last edited:
Thursday 2 September 2010

After my birthday cake treat yesterday I need to be good today, but, I have two leaving do's at work and I'm scared I'm gonna eat nibbles and drink wine. So, I'm gonna go along, but not eat and drink diet coke...need to be good!! WI on Fri is gonna be a small gain/STS, so from Friday I'm gonna be amazingly good for 10 whole weeks til Egypt :D where I am gonna be super skinny!

Here's the plan then...

Lunch: 28g of Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Natural Yogurt and some Cherry Tomatoes

Dinner: Trimmed Bacon, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (4 Syns), Mushrooms & Tomatoes

Drinks: Tea with Milk & Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 4

Friday 3 September 2010

A new SW week begins for me :) thank goodness. I pretty much had a week off plan (I caved yesterday, had a sandwich, some crisps, a small cake, a 4 finger kit kat and 1.5 glasses of wine for the 2 leaving do's I went to)...so...I just had to WI this morning to shock myself into getting back on plan. I had a gain of 2.5lbs which is bad, so now I'm back on plan and gonna have a full red week!

Breakfast: 28g of Oatibix Flakes (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Pitta (HEB) with LFN Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Tomato and Baked Crisps (7.5 Syns)

Dinner: Trimmed Bacon, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (4 Syns), Mushrooms & Tomatoes

Snack: Dairy Milk (13 Syns)

Drinks: 1 Cup of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of Water & 2 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 24.5

Last edited:
Saturday 4 September 2010

Weekend at last :) test driving a car today, I really like it so hopefully it's a good drive!

Sun is shining and I'm happy :D

Green day for convenience..weeny bit off plan because we were out from 9.30-6. And I ate some choc, but will go down to 5 syns a day from tomorrow til Thurs.

Lunch: Pitta (HEB) with Quorn Chicken Slices, 2 bags of Walkers Crisps (13 Syns) and Sushi (2 Syns)

Dinner: Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic & Chilli Powder and 2 tbsps of Nandos Sauce (3 Syns)

Snack: Galaxy Chocolate (7 Syns)

Drinks: 1 Bottle of Diet Coke, 3 Cups of Tea with Milk & 1 Pint of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 25

Last edited:
Hi Geordiegirl
I think you've done so well with so many distractions going on. I'm sure you will lose at least the 2 1/2 ib you put on this week.
Your weekend sounded wonderful and you look stunning in your photos and shouldnt put yourself down so much.
Good luck this week and thanks for writing your diary. It so helps me keep focus :)

Saturday update: Have been out since 9.30 this morning and only just got back at 6. Foodwise not been good, crisps and chocolate so need to drop my syns so I don't go over. Going to 100% from tomorrow.

Test drove 3 cars today..and...bought a red citroen c1 :) get it on Monday. Was terrified of test driving as it was the first time i've driven on my own since i passed my test. But i managed it and am proud of myself. Roll on Monday :D

Hi Geordiegirl
I think you've done so well with so many distractions going on. I'm sure you will lose at least the 2 1/2 ib you put on this week.
Your weekend sounded wonderful and you look stunning in your photos and shouldnt put yourself down so much.
Good luck this week and thanks for writing your diary. It so helps me keep focus :)
Wow, Karen, thanks :) I have had soo many distractions recently, but tomorrow is gonna be my first 100% day which is gonna last til hols in Nov. I'm glad my diary helps a bit :) xx

Sunday 5 September 2010

Okay, this is my first day of 100% :D wish me luck!!!! Not sure what day I'm having, I'm quite busy today popping in and out visiting people, so we shall see. Green I think.

I'm happy today. I bought a skirt from Jane Norman when I was in London, in their sale. Bought a size 12 even though I know Jane Norman clothes are extra small in sizes. But, I just tried it on for the first time...and..it fits!!!!!!!! I'm on my way to target I think. So this is my motivation :)

11am Snack: 3 Slices of WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Margarine (1 Syn) and a pack of Animals (5.5 Syns)

Lunch: Quorn Cheese Escalope (7.5 Syns) with a Jacket Potato with 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Dinner:
Low Fat Super Noodles

Drinks:
Tea with Milk, Fanta Lemon Zero & Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 14

Last edited:
Monday 6 September 2010

Day 2 of 100%. Another green day for convenience today. Cos I go to pick up my car after work :D I'm sooo excited but also soo scared cos it's a bit of a long journey home for my first drive. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed that I'll stay calm and be okay!

Full of cold :( and feel a bit ikky today.

Lunch: Pitta (HEB) with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) and Tomato

Dinner: Jacket Potato with Beanfeast

Snack: Bag of Mini Choc Fingers x2 (10.5 Syns) and some Chips (4 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk, Water and Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 14.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 7 September 2010

I love my little Cecil the Citroen :D :D picked him up yesterday and went for a little tootle around...feeling a bit more confident but have learnt that I'm rubbish at parking (is that titters from the men I hear?!)...so...I'm being brave (and leaving ridiculously early) to go to work to try and park before it gets busy lol.

Gonna try and take a half day so that I can drive around a bit on my own.

Still stuffed full of cold, with a cough and a sore throat. Boo! And it's raining...so I bet everyones in a right bad mood today (has anyone noticed when it rains people are down?! or in a bad mood?! not good!)

Green day as I'm going for an italians with the girlies after work.

Snack: Pack of Mini Choc Fingers (5.5 Syns)

Lunch: Quorn Style Slices, Bag of Ryvita Minis (HEB) and a Mullerlight

Dinner:
Penne Arrabiata (5 Syns guesstimate for oil)

Drinks:
Tea with Milk, Water, Water with NAS Squash, Diet Coke

Syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Back