please someone help me!

yeah its when i'm lonely or when i dont feel loved/important/respected i use food as medicine

I use food the same way, and as comfort. I like to have something in my mouth!

a few more hours and i'll have day one done BUZZING!!! my bf left the kitchen unlocked today so i actually went to bed for a few hours and den got up and cleaned out the fridge so that helped keep me busy! wish my bf would hurry up and come hoe cause its at this time i find dangerous!

My hubby started with me, so I emptied the fridge and all of the packets from the cupboard and gave it all away, so that I won't be tempted and give in! I wouldn't have been able to if he wasn't doing it with me so I'm glad he is!

We can all do this, together!! Hang in there everyone!:)

Hi
I am starting back tomorrow, i feel the same as you, im thinking omg the effort of spending 8 or 9 months of my life with no food whatsoever its gonna kill me!!

fact of the matter is...

if i keep going the path im going, i will be dead!! probably not that soon but ya catch my drift.

we are treating our bodies like S*** and telling ourselves that "ah ive loads of time to lose it!" or "ill start next month" bla bla bla that has been my downfall for years.

im 24, im the "girl with the beautiful face" ... is that all i will ever be???

Due to my weight, I have literally ruined my knees i have a lot of muscle damage due to falls, I have contributed to my mental health getting so much worse than it ever was, i am suffering with bi-polar and i have lost out on YEARS of my teenage and early adult life because i have been too ashamed to get dressed up and go out because i am FAT!!

This year i am determined to start having a social life, to have a longer life and also have a more fun sex life, because if ya'll are anything like me... even that gets embarrassing when ur fat!!

2013 will be a better year for all of us!

GOOD LUCK

Mwah!

Very well said!!!

Hi
I am starting back tomorrow, i feel the same as you, im thinking omg the effort of spending 8 or 9 months of my life with no food whatsoever its gonna kill me!!

fact of the matter is...

if i keep going the path im going, i will be dead!! probably not that soon but ya catch my drift.

we are treating our bodies like S*** and telling ourselves that "ah ive loads of time to lose it!" or "ill start next month" bla bla bla that has been my downfall for years.

im 24, im the "girl with the beautiful face" ... is that all i will ever be???

Due to my weight, I have literally ruined my knees i have a lot of muscle damage due to falls, I have contributed to my mental health getting so much worse than it ever was, i am suffering with bi-polar and i have lost out on YEARS of my teenage and early adult life because i have been too ashamed to get dressed up and go out because i am FAT!!

This year i am determined to start having a social life, to have a longer life and also have a more fun sex life, because if ya'll are anything like me... even that gets embarrassing when ur fat!!

2013 will be a better year for all of us!

GOOD LUCK

Mwah!

It will work!!!

I was 16st 9lb 8 weeks on I'm 3 stone down, you'll get use to it.

All I think to my self is " it's all or nothing "

Good luck!! X

ok i'm writing this as a friend to myself:

Gem you need and deserve to be able to live the life you want to live. you deserve that every day tasks and decisions be simple and easy e.g. getting dressed, not being ashamed doing school drop offs or collections, not being self concious all the time, clothes shopping, sex, nights out and not comparing myself to slimmer people and being the fat sister to two STUNNERS! holidays to be enjoyable not a worry and stressful, to go back to college, to have my body back, to be in control, to be confident, to feel sexy and me again. to have self worth and self esteem. and stop decling social events and shunning my friends because i'm too ashamed to meet them at this size, to feel like a woman again!!!
you are a good person, you try so hard to make everyone else happy, safe, healthy and content its now time to put a little effort into the same for myself! this will make you be the best and happpiest version of you that you can be, you will be better to yourself, a better Mammy, girlfriend, sister, daughter, aunt and friend!!! just look at all the pros for sticking to this diet for a few months instead of being misberable this time year next and lets face it proabably another two stone heavier!!!
i can only beg you for so long to actually do this instead of talking about, if you really dont think your worth it then why not give it a gofor six months and if you still dont think you deserve it in six months then you can stuff your heartache with food again. JUST GIVE IT A GO PLEASE?????

Well done cherry gem how u doing

Good for u cherry x x u sound more confident already :)

M fine thank I'm on 100./. Now I weaned myself slowly on lt so my body didn't go crazy my minds set I messed up the other day but from now on will be fine don't throw in the towel ur doing this for ur self single in a relationship it's to make U happy xxxx

FRIEND:
dear gem,
i know you are battling with the mind struggle of being a success on this diet, but thats just your low self esteem thats just a behaviour that can be changed. low self esteem made you use food to self medicate and try and eat yourself to death, so you would not need to deal with life, problems or the upset or concern of the people you love, it was a way of disappointing people without trying to be a success. it was fear, yes fear you were afraid of people having positive expectations of you and letting them down, so if all you were was fat, people would not expect much and would leave you alone. you were a COWARD!!!
stop this nonsense right now!!!! there are people in the World right now fighting for each breath just to stay alive, there are cancer patients pumping poison into their bodies just to live another day and all you do is hid away from life and stuff your face???
whatever happened you to think so low of yourself?are you too stubborn to live?you will only ever have one child and yet you refuse to be the best Mother that you can be, how is that love?
think it through, love me xxx

FRIEND:
dear gem,
i know you are battling with the mind struggle of being a success on this diet, but thats just your low self esteem thats just a behaviour that can be changed. low self esteem made you use food to self medicate and try and eat yourself to death, so you would not need to deal with life, problems or the upset or concern of the people you love, it was a way of disappointing people without trying to be a success. it was fear, yes fear you were afraid of people having positive expectations of you and letting them down, so if all you were was fat, people would not expect much and would leave you alone. you were a COWARD!!!
stop this nonsense right now!!!! there are people in the World right now fighting for each breath just to stay alive, there are cancer patients pumping poison into their bodies just to live another day and all you do is hid away from life and stuff your face???
whatever happened you to think so low of yourself?are you too stubborn to live?you will only ever have one child and yet you refuse to be the best Mother that you can be, how is that love?
think it through, love me xxx

Wow thats powerful
Is that from u to u??

Hi Cherry. I was like you. I was 18st 6lbs and I'm small to 5,1. I know a few people who are taller than me and weigh heavier and they seem to be able to carry it better. I just look like a huge ommpa loompa. The lightest I weighed at one point was 7st but I was young and wild and never ate to busy partying. as soon as I had a family i gained the weight it happens. I don't leave the house coz I am ashamed people will see how much I have put on. I'm getting better though. As I said I was over 18st. My first time on Lipotrim I got down to 14st 6lbs and that was in 8 weeks. 4st in 8 weeks. I could not believe it. I started to get my confidence back. I was down to a size 20 instead of a 26-28.

I then went on holiday came back and failed to start again. I then tried before Xmas and failed again. I have now restarted. Got weighed today and have lost 9.5lbs. I'm now 15st 13lbs after my weigh in. I have a wee bit to go before I get to my target weight but I know I can do it. As I have done it before. I don't have a holiday coming up until summer so there's no stopping me this time.

Reading your story really touched me as I have that same relationship with food. I'm not a emotional eater I just love food so much so I have been taking sleeping tablets to get me through the first week. I am better now but I still have my down days. I was down today but have perked up at the weight loss. Maybe it's worth mentioning to your dr about sleeping tablets to get you through the tough time of the diet. I wish you luck though and hopefully will see more of you on here.

Back