please someone help me!

watching embarassing fat bodies is scary me slim!!! i cannot wait to be off these tablets i'm so on for losing weight right now! i'm gonna treat myself to a boob job when i'm slim, my bf is giving me an euro for everyday 100% and €50 for every stone i lose!!! still havent come up with a plan with what to replace food with when i'm sad/mad etc, baths etc arent really doing it for me, i thought online shopping for sexy skinny clothes would help but i have THREE WARDROBES AND A HOTPRESS full of clothes i cant fit into!!!

I just read this to my hubby and suggested he do the same for me....for some reason he is not as keen on the idea! LOL!!! Your BF is cool!

I just read this to my hubby and suggested he do the same for me....for some reason he is not as keen on the idea! LOL!!! Your BF is cool!
Exactly what I was thinking fight!

@Cherry - got any hobbies? Painting, reading, writing, making stuff?
I find when I play computer games or read a good book I forget about food.

dear friend,

today you bought some holiday gear for july in size 12 a size you never were even when you were aged 12 and i know a little voice started saying negative things as if the denim hot pants, the bikini top and the playsuit will never fit you, but they WILL if you ALLOW IT!!! listen to me, no one forced feeds you, your on your own most the time so take control of your demons, break up with the fat you and live your life as you would in your dreams, happily and carefree!!! imagine a sun holiday without chaffing thighs!!! or looking at other girls with 'if only eyes', to be able to pack tiny tops and shorts and to be able for the sun instead of sweating like a pig just changing clothes!!! allow yourself this happiness and imagine in a few weeks you CAN be going out instead of talking about it and missing it!!! love, gem xxx

@Cherrygem
I hope u are doing ok after dentist
I love reading your notes too yourself its almost as if ur writing to me

Stick with it...you CAN DO THIS!!! :)

If in doubt have a glass of water! You can do it, keep going!

DEAR FRIEND,

remember when your big, strong, manly Father started getting bad heartburn from having too much of the good life? remember when you werent worried and thought he was just a drama queen?such a rock, such a tower, so pig stubborn that you NEVER worried about him but yet your poor tired hard working Mam would always have you worried? remember when that 'heartburn' turned out to be cancer and the supposed drama queen had to start chemo? remember how skinny he got?how small and weak he got? remember when he resorted back to a baby like status?remember when he found out he had a year left to live? remember when he found out he went off in his van for a few hours to see the countryside and then watched a few hurling matches? and then that was it he was ready to become sicker and die?remember not understanding why he didnt fight?remember how fast it took to end?how quick, how sudden it all was over?and remember that all the time he was happy and never showed that he was scared?that he just wanted to die at home with us and not in a hospital, i understand it now Gem, he had LIVED!!! thats why he was ready to die, everyday he was his own Boss, he did as he liked and was always confident and self assured, yes as a child you thought he was selfish but it just he knew how to make himself happy and he LET himself be happy. what panic would you be in if you were told right now at best you have twelve months??? oh my word the panic that would drown you and choke you and beat you, you trying to fit your whole past near 28years into a mere twelve months!how could you do it when you cant even walk to the shop a TWO MINUTE WALK without dreading it and being in a physcial and mental torture, your fat short overstuffed lumpy sausage legs rubbing together chaffing, your fat rolls sweating and getting a rash, trying to cover your double chin in a scarf, rubbing the top of your tummy so strangers would think you were pregnant not fat!!! not stopping to speak to anyone so you can pretend your invisible and no one will notice that you are SUPERLY MORBIDLY OBESE!what a joke!!!pull the plug now and do yourself a favour if your are gonna continue to disrespect life and living!!!what are they going to say at your funeral? your poor amazing son standing at the top of the Church and all he can say about his Mam is that she kept herself indoors, refused to droff off or collect him from school so people wouldnt see her, wouldnt go swimming or to support him in matches, wouldnt even go to Mass with him because of the shame of her size, so instead she ate all day and most of the night, he could talk about what food i liked to gopple down, what fizzy drink helped me medicate myself, how i celebrated, cried and lived food! but not once could he talk about the great family days together or the loving friends i had left behind or my engagement, wedding and other babies i had, the crazy nights out, or the sun holidays i adored, how confident i was, how out going or how happy i was within myself and when meeting other people,
THIS IS A ONE TIME ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE ! ! ! love gem xxx

had brekkie shake and about one litre of water, then went out to the denist, and the hospital came home and thank goodness my bf locked the kitchen door as it was the first place i wanted to go, even though i wasnt hungry. today will be a 100% day!!! i'll have another shake more water and then early to bed!!! in APRIL i hope to be in the 14stone range so i'd look somewhat normal and then i'm hoping it'll be easier to get from 14st to 8st so i can be super hot. i have a memo done on my phone with my weigh in dates and what weights i should be roughly and i found this helpful not to eat while out, feeling positive!!!

DEAR FRIEND,

remember when your big, strong, manly Father started getting bad heartburn from having too much of the good life? remember when you werent worried and thought he was just a drama queen?such a rock, such a tower, so pig stubborn that you NEVER worried about him but yet your poor tired hard working Mam would always have you worried? remember when that 'heartburn' turned out to be cancer and the supposed drama queen had to start chemo? remember how skinny he got?how small and weak he got? remember when he resorted back to a baby like status?remember when he found out he had a year left to live? remember when he found out he went off in his van for a few hours to see the countryside and then watched a few hurling matches? and then that was it he was ready to become sicker and die?remember not understanding why he didnt fight?remember how fast it took to end?how quick, how sudden it all was over?and remember that all the time he was happy and never showed that he was scared?that he just wanted to die at home with us and not in a hospital, i understand it now Gem, he had LIVED!!! thats why he was ready to die, everyday he was his own Boss, he did as he liked and was always confident and self assured, yes as a child you thought he was selfish but it just he knew how to make himself happy and he LET himself be happy. what panic would you be in if you were told right now at best you have twelve months??? oh my word the panic that would drown you and choke you and beat you, you trying to fit your whole past near 28years into a mere twelve months!how could you do it when you cant even walk to the shop a TWO MINUTE WALK without dreading it and being in a physcial and mental torture, your fat short overstuffed lumpy sausage legs rubbing together chaffing, your fat rolls sweating and getting a rash, trying to cover your double chin in a scarf, rubbing the top of your tummy so strangers would think you were pregnant not fat!!! not stopping to speak to anyone so you can pretend your invisible and no one will notice that you are SUPERLY MORBIDLY OBESE!what a joke!!!pull the plug now and do yourself a favour if your are gonna continue to disrespect life and living!!!what are they going to say at your funeral? your poor amazing son standing at the top of the Church and all he can say about his Mam is that she kept herself indoors, refused to droff off or collect him from school so people wouldnt see her, wouldnt go swimming or to support him in matches, wouldnt even go to Mass with him because of the shame of her size, so instead she ate all day and most of the night, he could talk about what food i liked to gopple down, what fizzy drink helped me medicate myself, how i celebrated, cried and lived food! but not once could he talk about the great family days together or the loving friends i had left behind or my engagement, wedding and other babies i had, the crazy nights out, or the sun holidays i adored, how confident i was, how out going or how happy i was within myself and when meeting other people,
THIS IS A ONE TIME ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE ! ! ! love gem xxx

This made me cry. I can so see where you are coming from, a lot relates to me too. Don't really know what else to add, but have a hug. :bighug:

had brekkie shake and about one litre of water, then went out to the denist, and the hospital came home and thank goodness my bf locked the kitchen door as it was the first place i wanted to go, even though i wasnt hungry. today will be a 100% day!!! i'll have another shake more water and then early to bed!!! in APRIL i hope to be in the 14stone range so i'd look somewhat normal and then i'm hoping it'll be easier to get from 14st to 8st so i can be super hot. i have a memo done on my phone with my weigh in dates and what weights i should be roughly and i found this helpful not to eat while out, feeling positive!!!

in the Cambridge threads there is a sticky with a link to an amazing spreadsheet. I have got that set out with my weigh in recorded, and going into the future I take 4lbs off a week, so that I can see roughly when I will reach a sensible weight if I stick to the plan. It really helps and motivates me, I love it.

Well done, straight back on with it, you will get there!

Back