Please Tell Me This Works

Achelois

Hi people
Me again..... I wont post as often if I can nail this thing this week. Anyway - tell me this diet works and its worth it because right now I have visions (after almost successfully completing day 1) of going home, going out, getting plastered and having a big fat takeaway.....

Sorry

Thanks xxxxxx

It works if you stick to it :)

I have just had week 6 weigh in and have lost 2stone and 8lbs and everyone is now noticing ,it's great.I have also lost 10inch from my waist in that time.I was struggeling in a size 20 bottoms and 22 top and today have fitted into a size 14 skirt from Next and a coat size 16!!!!!!!

Stick with it,it really does do wonders!

Sonya x

I agree with Sonya ... stick with it .. it will be very worth it at the end of the 1st week!!!

It does work it really,really does, The first few days are Bl***y hard but once you get past them you'll be fine. Don't worry how much you post on here, most of us posted loads in the beginning. Have a early night and give yourself a big pat on the back for getting through day one(Its nearly over!!)

Nikki x

Here another YES it really does work. Ive now finished 7 weeks and week 1 seems a distant memory. I no longer get hungry and have dropped from a tight sz20 to a size 16 and Im loving every minute of it.

Keep going you can do this, week 1 is the hardest after that it will get easier. Keep up the water intake.

lost 6lbs in 3 days think it does work xxxxxxx

Any diet works if you stick to it .... it's not the diet that fails dieters, it's the dieters that fail diets!

Cambridge works quickly - and as most of us are impatient and want to see results quickly this diet gives us that. As others have said stick to it - and you'll soon see the results.

Don't worry about asking too many questions - that is what this site is about, and good at ... answering questions. And if you ask the question, there will be someone else who wanted to know the answer too!

Good luck with the diet ... and keep posting!

Yup, it sure does work, and dont give up posting either, I wouldnt be here without all the support from the people on minis, thats what we are here for x

VLCD's do work but you have to stick to them.. it will be worth it when you notice the weight coming off quickly, and it will! Chin up and persevere, you are worth it! Angela x

This diet works like a dream!!
within a few weeks you will just carry on with your packs like its just part of your normal life.
I've got PCOS - and so have always found it difficult to lose any significant amount of weight - but 7 weeks in and i've gone from 19 stone to 16.9 stone - that is so amazing, i can hardly put it into words!!!
Stick with it, you wont be sorry!
Good luck!

sVx

i agree with everyone, it works im now 2days intomy 3rd week and have lost 18 1/2lb and have lost a further 3lb since thursday weigh in. the thing is you need to stickto it 100% but believe me it does work and for such a small time you could be so happy. at times i feel like getting plastered (have 3bottles of wine in my fridge) and eating my heart out but i kbow that if i stick to it i could be the yummy mummy i want to be by June. keep it up girl and dont give in.

Back