pls follow and support me

Think I know wat to do. I know I am gonna have blips I know that. I need to just carry on instead of thinking sod it if ruined it and driving to chippy lol. I gonna do this might take me longer than others but I'll get there......one day!

Yes Hun that it! That's where I have gone wrong in the past! We all learn from our mistakes! You sound really positive which is great! X

its crisps for me....not choc or mcds or chips just the salty snacks. i enjoy savoury stuff but things like pies and sausage rolls! i can't help it im a yorkshire girl! its in my blood lol. i just need to carry on if i lose 3 or 4 lb ill be happy x

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

oh and really want some ready brek for breakfast. not allowed am i??! :-(

oh and really want some ready brek for breakfast. not allowed am i??! :-(

No hun but you can have the CD porridge which some people like! I tried this last year but did not like it but other have said they really like it! Stay away from the crisps if possible hun I am not a sweet toothed person and much prefer savoury my love is Cheese! but I know that its so high in fat that when I get to goal that this is one of the things that I am going to have to stay away from otherwise it will be my downfall!

Try to stay positive hun, you have done so well losing 6lb and look forward to your next weigh in x

Feeling bit heartbroken today but determined not to comfort eat x

Had porridge and soup today...not peckish just yet. Feeling OK x how u all doing?

couple of days who me and the bf broke up. gutted is not the word....

couple of days who me and the bf broke up. gutted is not the word....

Sorry to hear that Lisa Hope your ok Bf trouble used to always get me off track but you haven't let that happen so keep it up hun and show him what he's missin :) I love crisps aswell but I get a low calorie packet if I can't do without them Best of luck with your weightloss You CAN do it xx

I just feel lost. My kids gone to their dads and I'm sat here don't know what to do with myself. But determined not to start ordering take aways!

I just feel lost. My kids gone to their dads and I'm sat here don't know what to do with myself. But determined not to start ordering take aways!

Hi Lisa, sorry you are having a bad time on a personal front! and that your kids have gone to your dads this weekend that must be really tough on you hun! Can you not think about all the things you would like to do that you cant do with the kids about? I would also suggest putting the take away leaflets in the bin and ripping them up! You dont need them what you need is something to take you mind off food!

I know you may not want to do this but I find chatting to people on here and reading their diaries a real motivator! I also like to have a nice hot bath and a pamper session, face pack, paint my nails etc, deep condition my hair and then put on some really nice body butter or moisutriser this makes me feel so much better.

I also get to hold the remote control on the TV when I am in on my own and watch what I want to watch! Or I will go online and look at all the nice clothese that I want to buy when I get to my goal weight!

We are here for you hun post away and we will answer! Even if its just to get things off your chest x x

hey guys
well i did what i didn't want to do got weighed this morning!! im14.11 that's -3lb in 2 days. im happy with that!!
starting day with a shake.looking forward to soup for lunch. just need to keep busy. when got peckish yesterday i drove to matalan and bought some goal trousers. on sale a fiver hung up on door. yeah!!!

im saying 2 days cos i have cheated the other days.....
but had 2 100% days which may not seem a lot but im so proud!!
my goal to lose 3lb achieved!

next goal is to get to 14.8
keep on at me guys!

much happier today....think i might even start my assignment lol

Well done, you sound much more upbeat! And congrats on the loss, this diet really is much easier when you don't cheat, cos the more you cheat, the more you eat..........go get 'em tiger! xxxx

thank u!! how u doing with it?

Ok, got weighed yesterday and always have a wee cheat on weigh days, nothing major, a handful of crisps, tiny slice of cheesecake, tea biscuit with butter, back on the straight and narrow today!

its hard isn't it?

Thats fab, keep at it :D Hope you are feeling a bit better hun? Great idea getting those trousers, everytime you feel like giving up - look at those and imagine how hot you're gonna look in them in the very near future! xx

Back