pls follow and support me

it was 14.5 when i got there so that is an 8lb weight loss. im very happy with that. can't feel it on my body though!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Even better! Well done!

Hi guys I would like to join in posted a few posts but no one gets back to me
Well done on your weight loss

Hey missy - do you have a diary? If not get one started and I'm sure we'll all pop on and support you xx

feeling dizzy and lousy tho

That'll pass honey I promise. And I've done this successfully before, I'm only Cheaty McCheat just now! So I can in all honestly say that this diet works and when you get over the initial couple of weeks you'll feel great. Well I do, not a cough or cold in sight!

thank u x i ate some mash tonight...it was their so i just ate it....tut i let myself down. how much do u want to lose again scooter?

Can't sleep.....hate this! Not hungry tho which is how I usually feel when I wake in night!

its took its time but feel like im not hungry now. got a dip stick from work and im def in ketosis. feel wierd tho. how much should i be losing at the first week?

after the first week i meant.

had a fish butty.... straight back on it!

Hey Lisa! Congrats on getting started on CD and your losses!... I know its hard when you slip up but you have got to just get back on board and promise yourself it wont happen again. Even if you have to go hour to hour. It can be really tough but so worth it.
I tried lipotrim and exante before this, and i lost weight but i kept cheating, then cheating led to 2 day cheating and 3 day cheating followed my strict 100% weeks. It became a big holy mess at the end of it and I didnt know where I was heading!

I know its hard because it feels like the food jumps in your mouth before you even get a chance to talk yourself out of it, but you have to do it. You can do it! you are A LOT stronger than you think and you have decided to do CD and you have made the decision to get healthy which is super.

Jump back on board now, dont think about the slip ups. Fresh start and move forward. Try to stay out of the kitchen apart from when you need to be. Have a bath, read a book, or my favourites right now - painting my nails or usuing crest whitening strips.... Cant eat at all with either! ha :)

You got this :) Goooodddd luckkkkkkkk

Pudge x

Oohhh teeth whitening. Fab idea for a distraction. I have taken long baths, exfoliated, and moisturised whole body, nails, leave in hair treatments but that's a great idea thank you. :)

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

ok so i have become obsessed with getting weighed...need to stop this!! is it a good thing or what though??
i feel less flabby around the hips today. might be my imagination. all my trousers are stretch so can't really tell if they r looser or not. but i feel different so i guess the weight i lost coming off somewhere lol
so just to keep up my focus
starting weight 15.0
lost 11lb.
todays weight 14.3

got really bad headache today....woke up with it. coffee not helping. feel like im hungover....argh!!!
i could kill a sausage and egg mcmuffin....

where r u all??? i need u lol

Hi, I have just started the plan this morning. I had a porridge which didn't look great but tasted ok. I'm hoping to be in the 10's by April. Reading your diary is very motivational as your just a 'regular' person and what you have went through in terms of eating is similar to what I am expecting however seeing you weight lose will make me want to continue :) thanks you!

hi Laura
what's ur weight and what u hoping to lose?
x

got really bad headache today....woke up with it. coffee not helping. feel like im hungover....argh!!!
i could kill a sausage and egg mcmuffin....

Lots of water hunni and paracetomol. A sausage and egg mcmuffin won't help! It'll just make you feel worse :)

Don't think my body will take more water lol

Hey Lisa! ... youre doing great ,, chin up, have some tea maybe and some paracetamol like scooterchick said. The food will work for one second and then you will feel terrible.. keep positive!.. and about the weighing thing.. i think it depends on each person. They advise not to weigh every day because your weight can fluctuate and if it goes up and you have stuck 100% you could get disheartened. Having said that, I weigh everyday and I have no problems with it!

Have a good day :) and feel better!

Last timer :) no problem! anything to keep busy! x

thank u for ur supportive words. i just don't feel so good but losing weight is worth it. right now feeling hungry. sister phones to invite me down for a Chinese night....oh god! im gonna go have a bit of chicken and green pepper on its own. i deserve a treat x

Hey lisa! why dont you go to your sisters but have a shake/soup before you go and tell her that you have already had dinner? you can still go and hang out with her and have chats etc, you just dont have to eat anything!.. be strong you can do it! x

Back