Pls read

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by blondie37, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. blondie37

blondie37 Member

hi all , well been on xenical for 9 DAYS NOW , really pleased as first weigh in fri and lost 5 pound, but have noticed my top gum is looking slight red and seem more sore than normal ,mhave you had this and if so does it go or do i need go to docs , THANKS

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    I seem to remember that gum problems can be a side effect of Xenical, so yes, I would mention it to your doctor.
    Corsodyl mouthwash is quite good for gum complaints, so that might be worth a try until you can speak to your doctor.
    I hope it subsides, because it sounds like you're doing really well on the Xenical so far x

4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    wow something i actually didnt know about xenical, and i know most things haha.. just take it easy and speak to your doc but yayy on the weightloss xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.