Plymouth meet up - 18th August - all are welcome!!

how very dare u! im a respectable married layyydeeee! well ok...im just married lol

count me in to

hey everyone please please count me in i,ve just been sent a message about this sorry i haven,t been on much kids !!! but i will be there for sure can,t wait
debbie xx
debbie

ace debbie! :D look 4ward to meeting u xxx

I'm definately coming! I was a close call between this meet and a meet on another forum i post on though! Its a tortoise forum, meeting at Bristol zoo. But i think this meet will help to spur me on to loose some more weight.

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Jemimarobin
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie

Anymore want to add there names or say for sure you will be coming ?????????

i ,m looking forward too
russiandoll is someone i,,ve know from the very start she gave me so much support and encouragement to help me through in the early days and looking forward to meet everyone i,m all excited now where.s the meet to
lol
debbie :D

i ,m looking forward too
russiandoll is someone i,,ve know from the very start she gave me so much support and encouragement to help me through in the early days and looking forward to meet everyone i,m all excited now where.s the meet to
lol
debbie :D

we r meeting in the barbican from noon. the cider press. u can turn up whenever u like lol. it'll be going on into the evening as well. xxx

Everyone is getting so excited !!!!

is there anyone else getting into plymouth by train or bus ?
if you have a rough idea what time you will be arriveing post on here please x

mobile no's are a greta idea just incase anyone gets lost lol
prob me haha

cant wait to meet all of you i havent met yet !!!

i'll give anyone who wants my number as well. helps if we get seperated etc :D

im looking forward to it!

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl

Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie

Anymore to confirm or add their name?????????

well good news i have booked my train ticket so am deffo coming wooohoooo

train gets in at 13 59 see you all there !!

Hey Nat it was great to sort out the plan of attack for the meet, I think its a good idea to pick you up as Sam said she will drive into town.....then meet up for the afternoon and then we can go back to mine to get ready for the evening bash......or brawl...lol.
It is going to be fab.....!

Eclipse296 + hubby
Sonkie
Lucky
Karen
Dibspl
Mustdoit
Russiandoll
Wannabeminime
Happe
Natayou
Devonbabe
Sunflowerbride
Stumpyone10
Tracylouise
Loved-up
Karen1972
Jem
Mummydebbie

Hi guys can everyone on the list confirm if they know for sure if they will be coming.....! If you will be attending I was thinking maybe we could exchange mobile numbers so we can keep in touch.

Any newbies to the forum if you would like to join us feel free to reply and you will be added to the post.

Back