PMA!!!

You can or can't? Lol

lol. Where in America are you from? Everyone always wants to go to Florida and Miami, but our dream holiday would be flying into Vegas for the lights and shows etc then going to the Canyons for a massive sensory change, then Yosemite, San Francisco, Alcatraz, LA and home. I have read that there is a spooky ghost town between the canyons and Yosemite so that would be awesome too! I can dream hey, cos Until the day Kev or I learn how to crap money it just aint hapening lol

I'm not really from one particular place. My father was in the Navy so we moved about every 3 years. I've lived in different parts of Italy, a few states, and now England!

My uncle goes to Vegas every year I think. He loves it there. I haven't been to Vegas though. Also Florida and Miami are the same thing lol.

There are loads of haunted places especially in the south! I moved from South Carolina befoe moving here. My teenage/young adult life were spent there so I usually say that's where I'm "from."

oh wow i have read loads of books based in south carolina, would love to go there too lol

You should go! It's beautiful! I lived in Charleston. And a few other cities lol

Back