PMFA's 200 days on Cambridge

AOGG

Banned
Hi all,

I started with healthy eating and reduced my size from 21 stones to a cambridge starting weight of 19stones exactly 260lbs.

I started Cambridge SS last thursday and will be weighed on a Monday so first weigh day will be Day 10, its a 100 days til the end of this year and 100 days til the 11th April which is the monday before my 35th Birthday, I think I'll find it easier to stick to if I count down the days.

GL all
will post on monday my weight

I'm new to CD too and am on Day 1. How are you finding it so far? I can't look that far forward without feeling overwhelmed so I'm going to focus on the "successful day today" technique, marking it off on the calender and dealing with tomorrow when it comes.

welcome and good luck!!! wow that means its just under 200 days until my birthday.... wow (my birthday is the 7th april) :)

hope you are finding it ok.

Im finding it good altho Im on DAY 9 and I am not feeling hungry anymore so thats cool and I can already feel some looseness in my clothes :)
I'm looking forward to being able to wear nice clothes for next summer that would be very nice!!!!!

Goreygirl 'Don't let the amount of time it'll take to reach your goal discourage you, the time will pass anyway'

Last edited:
Hey Kes my birthday is 7th April too!!!

Good luck AOGG! I try not to think of days or weeks. I know my next meal is November 27th but not even counted how many weeks or days that is as I'll get too bogged down with it and just taking each day as it comes.

I did a 100 day challenge on SS+ last year, and loved counting the days! Good luck xxx

Back