POAS...

Chelle32

Hey everyone...

I'm on day 3 & have been 100%, the days have been quite tough with shocking headaches & no energy. Basically I feel really hungover...

Anyhoo, when I got in from work my Ketostix had arrived so off I went for my 50th wee of the day to POAS... Just to see what it said & of the 5 "positive" colours I'm the middle one... Does this mean the headaches will start to ease???

Thanks in advance...

Chelle.

Im two away to chelle :)

That's great Shell, how ya feeling after ya bubbles?? So are we not properly in Ketosis until we are at the darkest colour???

No the dark colour means you are dehydrated, if you ever see the dark colour drink a pint of water! Any pink is good, the lighter colour is better. :)

So does that mean I am in ketosis then?

I'm confused!

Oh well I'm there then lol it's on either the one + or two + can't remember which will double check when I go for my 2000 wee today lol

Also its best to test in the morning before you start drinking your fluid, else it could be negative later on, just cos its watered down too much.

So how many + mean your in ketosis? Sorry to be a pain!

If you test now it might not be, as it will be watered down, if it goes very dark it means you are dehydrated and need to drink

Ok... Any pink is good purple is bad... I'll do it again Saturday morning...

Haha ya can tell we are newbies can't ya Shell...

Thanks very much Divster...

Most def chelle lol I thought it had to be purple lol

Well at least we know now lol

Right I have one +

Back