POAS...

No the dark colour means you are dehydrated, if you ever see the dark colour drink a pint of water! Any pink is good, the lighter colour is better. :)

I didnt know purple meant you were dehydrated. I thought the stronger the colour meant the more in ketosis you were....you learn something new everyday!! Thanks for that info! :):)

Let's hope chelle! Me too miss Mac I thought it needed to be purple!

Lol well we have been educated!

Miss Mac said:
I didnt know purple meant you were dehydrated. I thought the stronger the colour meant the more in ketosis you were....you learn something new everyday!! Thanks for that info! :):)

Yup, I am a POAS pro! ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

What is POAS?

It stands for pee on a stick Hun xx

It's a shame that the box doesn't explain more about what the colours mean! You'd think vlcd would produce their own ketone test with instructions?? XxxX glad everyones happy and in ketosis :)

I also think my excitement to see if I was in Ketosis or not took over from reading the instructions properly lol... Luckily Divster was there to help me out...

Divster said:
Its because we are not using them for what they are intended for.

Of course, that's us why I think companies that produce vlcd could adapt their own ketone test to test for ketosis while doing the diet and leave ketostix for what they're intended for :) though I know we don't need these sticks to make the diet work but alot of us use them for our own reasons so if we had some better instructions for using them for this purpose it would be helpful. this would also make the companies more money as they harp on about ketogenic state being a contributing factor of weight loss so I have no idea why they haven't thought of this already? What would we do without people like divster to help us? :D
Muffy X

Thats something I love most about this forum... If your unsure there is always someone who will know the answer...

Its just fab!!!

Ahhh brilliant! I was confused about the readings too as mine were just various degrees of + which meant nothing!

Back