Podgeys Shrinking Diary...

Thank you so much...:D

Today has been and ok day.. I am wishing my time away though.. I have found myeslf looking forward in my diary and tryng to work out what I will weigh over the coming year.. I quickly stopped this silly obsessive activity.. I have done this before when trying to lose weight and have always put too much pressure on myself and ended up feeling terrible when I have fallen short of my expectations....
I am doing this differently.. I have no set time in my head for finishing.. No set goal of a size I want to be.. (never been less than an 18 since my school uniform.. many moons ago)... I am just doing it one day at a time and hoping I get through each day....... I have only set my ticker goal by guessing about what I 'should' be....But really no clue.. Just want to feel good and won't mind looking a bit of all right as well....;)

Have a great Wednesday.. I am going for a treat at the hairdressers.. not been for years but think I will be able to squeeze my bum into thier chairs now so going for a revamp.... :princess: :D

oh yeah and I spoke to the theartre sister about the scrubs.. I am nipping in to see her next week to have a try on and if there is no joy she will sort it with the sewing room to have some tailored for me.... 'tailored for me' were the words she used.. not 'let out or 'made bigger' so I thought that was very nice of her and I feel alot better now.. thanks for the push guys........:thankyou:

Podgey.... i'm totally lost for words... i have just read and am not going to subscribe to your diary... you have done amazingly well.... your honesty and your pure determination is just so inspiring...

I'm so glad that you found LT and CD and you will be living a 'normal life' in no time at all..

Well done hun on doing so fantastically well so proud of you!!!

love

Just sat and enjoyed reading your diary from start to finish. Podgey, you are doing a fabulous job - I am so incredibly impressed with you and your hard work :clap: Keep it up honey - gonna subscribe to it now :cool:

Good evening...
What an odd day..
I have had loads of twoing ang froing to do and inbetween I have been popping on hre to have a read.. Think I have posted more today than ever before....

Did the hair cut.. I have turned a funky red colour.. Bit wild but getting used to it...
Been to parents evening at youngest sons primary school.. Always dread them coz of the tiny kid chairs but was fine tonight...

Sure I have mentioned it before.. About my hubby's Job.. He manages a dominos pizza place...He was a chef before that and started there last year.. I put 4 stone on in the first 6 months (free pizzas).. :eat:
It's my demon food.. I LUUUVV it......could eat it breakfast dinner, tea & supper....:angeldevil: hot or cold.. don't care..
I have banned him from bringing it home from work since I have been on SS coz I didn't think I would ever be able to turn down those peppers and meatballs... :drool:

Anyway coz the boy did good at school I called into the shop tonight and picked up a pizza for a treat for the kids.. I drove the car with the pizza smell drifting round like the bisto ad... even sat with the kids while they tucked in and I never even flinched when they said they had had enough and were throwing the last 2 slices away......

I can't believe it.. I am in total shock...:eek: I have beaten the pizza montser that lay within me... HURRAY....:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

loving the berry water flavour as well if anyone hasn't tried it and are getting fed up of plain water I would recomend it....

Thank you for all your lovely comments..
Have a great Thursday...xxxxx

Oh podgy you really are a star.
well done for beating the pizza-dragon.Just a quick word of warning though-he might not be dead-just sleeping.justin case ,don't drop your guard next time the family has a DP for supper.

well dont too for dealing with the theatre greens in advance.
Also the over-optimistic weight loss projetions.I've done these too in the past & it always ends in failing to make the targetor getting depressed because it'll take solong to make any realdifference.
to work out what you should weigh=BMI under 25.Either ask your CDC.She has a little gadget similar to the ones midwives use to calculate due-dates for babies.She'll dial in your height & tell you.Or, if you know your height you can do it yourself on the cambridge diet web site.
I've got the BMI on my ticker too & find seeing it slowly getting less abnormal very motivating.

Keep it up!

Well Sunday night has come round again.. Weigh in 2moz and have to say I am a bit aprehensive.. Think its because it's been my Add a meal week... Not worried about the amount I loose just hope it's in the right direction....
I have felt ok eating the small tasty morsals this week but glad I am back to SS in the morning..... I just find it soo convenient (lazy I know).. but I am enjoying the freedom that comes along with not having to think about food at all.. When ever I have done a diet in the past I have become obsessed with recipes, what time to eat, what I would do if i was out to eat ect.. This is a breath of fresh air in that respect.. no menu planning and looking through books to check out sin values or points...
Best of all no washing up......;)

3 people I know have started CD since I have because of my success so I think my CDC is pleased with me as well.. think I will ask for commission if there are many more....

Heres to a great week everybody.. Lets hope the weather gets a bit warmer from now...

Knidest regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not worried about the amount I loose just hope it's in the right direction....

I'm sure it'll a good'n. I'll be back toorrow to find out.
I have felt ok eating the small tasty morsals this week but glad I am back to SS in the morning..... I just find it soo convenient (lazy I know).. but I am enjoying the freedom that comes along with not having to think about food at all.. When ever I have done a diet in the past I have become obsessed with recipes, what time to eat, what I would do if i was out to eat ect.. This is a breath of fresh air in that respect.. no menu planning and looking through books to check out sin values or points...
Best of all no washing up......;)

Couldn't agree more with all you said above.

3 people I know have started CD since I have because of my success so I think my CDC is pleased with me as well.. think I will ask for commission if there are many more....

Heres to a great week everybody.. Lets hope the weather gets a bit warmer from now...Oh please.

Knidest regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep up the good work podgy,talk soon

I want to see you go over the 6 1/2 st loss next week

Hi All..
Well this is the first day of week 6 of CD... I really enjoyed my adda meal week last week but am glad I can get back to 4 weeks of serious losing..
I lost another 3lbs this week so am chuffed about that...
Think that works out at 6st 9lbs... Can't complain at that in 11 weeks......YAAA HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

off to get kids tea ready will check in later and see how everyone is..
Kindest regards........xxxxxxxx

6st 9lb in 11 weeks is completely fab well done podgy.:D :D :eek:

Hi.. hope everyone is well..
I have a bit of a dilema and not really sure how I am going to handle it...
Some of my friends from uni have decided to go away this weekend for a girlie get away.. Sort of a treat for passing our first year and a get away from Kids and housework..
They have asked me to go and I would love to. Thing is I haven't told them anything about my diet and don't really want too.. I am very happy just getting on with it with no hassle.. I know I would definatley get some if I told them what I was doing.. We are going to stay with one of the girls parents in Berkshire.. They have a small holding and are really into growing own veg.. keep chickens n all that and have said they are cooking us a lovely home cooked Sunday lunch while we are there...
I love going out with the girls and feel like I really want to go and have the weekend off.. I just don't know if I will be strong enough to get back to SS when I get back.. It sounds really easy but I know from reading other threads people have had a really hard time and I am doing so well I would hate for it to end.....
It's silly really coz I konw there is only me who can decide what to do......

Oh Podgey - I can imagine how difficult this is for you. But my honest response is DON'T DO IT!! It took me nearly 18 months to get fully back onto the wagon - don't risk it mate!!

Could you go for the afternoon or something? Wish I had a suggestion for how to deal with it, but I wouldn't eat - hand on heart.

Hi All..
Well this is the first day of week 6 of CD... I really enjoyed my adda meal week last week but am glad I can get back to 4 weeks of serious losing..
I lost another 3lbs this week so am chuffed about that...
Think that works out at 6st 9lbs... Can't complain at that in 11 weeks......YAAA HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

off to get kids tea ready will check in later and see how everyone is..
Kindest regards........xxxxxxxx

6st 9lbs in 11weeks :eek: :eek: Podgey - you ROCK !!!

You are doing a fabulous job - keep up the great work !!!

you'll soon have to change your name to not-so-Podgey !!!

love

Debz
xx

6st 9lbs in 11weeks :eek: :eek: Podgey - you ROCK !!!

You are doing a fabulous job - keep up the great work !!!

you'll soon have to change your name to not-so-Podgey !!!

love

Debz
xx
Yup, or was-Podgy or podge-B-gone or non-podge or......

your'e doing excellently.

Back