PogMoma's Diary

Afternoon Pog, giving up lifts for Lent is a good idea, you'll probably get to work at the same time anyway considering what the traffic is like in London : )

Afternoon Pog, giving up lifts for Lent is a good idea, you'll probably get to work at the same time anyway considering what the traffic is like in London : )

Hehe especially since I go against the crowd! Constantly dodging people!

Wednesday's food - PP

Yogurt
Seafood sticks
Soy milk
Cottage cheese with onion & chives
Chicken thighs (cooked to death in diet coke and splash of worcester sauce mmm...)
Oatbran pancake (oatbran, wheatbran, egg whites, quark)
Peanut butter
SF cream soda

I didn't have much appetite today so really struggled to eat especially dinner which was the oatbran pancake and the peanut butter. I knew I had to have my oatbran but couldn't bear the thought of having anything else so to help it go down I had some peanut butter.

Worryingly that brings today's cals to a total 889cals. Tomorrow is veg day so I'll try to eat more. No gym tomorrow either as I have work drinks. I will be having diet coke cos I've gone off alcohol at the moment so not drinking :D

Oh yea just remembered I have to walk up the stairs when I get to work tomorrow. Last time I tried I barely made it to the second floor, had to rest, got to the third floor and got the lift up the rest of the way. I'm gonna die aren't I lol

Well done on the new low pog, you will be super fit in 40 days walking up to the 5th floor lol. Hope you have a good day :)

I'm happy to say I made it up the stairs! The whole team were struggling to talk when they got in lol There are talks of buying a whole weeks worth of food to keep in the office and not going home until the end of the week hahaha.

I am jealous, I am I am I am! lol

Thursday's food - PV

Dehydrated pumpkin crisps (100% pumpkin and so yummy!)
Yogurt
Chicken thighs (cooked in lemon juice)
Cottage cheese with onion & chives
Iceberg lettuce
Mayo (Delouis - no added sugar)
Tall skinny latte
Diet coke

I didn't have my oatbran again today. I was all organised and took in an oatbran pancake to eat before work drinks tonight but didn't find the time/wasn't hungry. I don't like eating too late at night so I'll skip it for today and have it tomorrow.

First day walking up and down the stairs at work. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. On the way up in the morning I could hear someone in front of me and when they reached the fifth floor I heard an almighty sigh. Turns out it was my manager lol She'd just walked from Euston to Liverpool Street as well. Everyone's got the fitness bug :D

Went up and down total 4 times today including one time I thought Starbucks coffee would be nice. OMG that was the heaviest cup of coffee ever going up the stairs! Not doing that again in a hurry!

Weigh in and measuring day tomorrow. Bit nervous...

WI - week 2

69.6kg (-1.2kg)

Body fat: 45.4% (-0.5%)
Chest: 100cm (-1)
Left arm: 28cm (-)
Right arm: 29cm (-)
Waist: 84cm (-)
Belly: 104cm (-)
Hips: 105cm (-1)
Left thigh: 59 (-)
Right thigh: 60 (-)

Total 2cm loss

Only 2cm loss this week but down by 1.2kg. I'll take that. It's all in the right direction. Body fat went down but muscle percentage stayed the same from last week so I'm taking the 1.2kg as pure fat :D I think I should cut out some of the "tolerated" food and try stick to pure Dukan as much as I can. And peanut butter is completely illegal so that has to go! Peanut butter is like chocolate to me. It's so hard to give it up...

Last edited:
Thanks Mandy :)

I'm wondering if I should put up food on my diary anymore. It's pretty much the same although I struggled to eat my chicken cooked in lemon juice yesterday lunch. Even if I go out to eat, chicken would be my last choice on the menu but it's so much easier to just heat up and have at work than say, steak. I'll have to come up with other ideas for lunch for a bit as I don't want to get fed up and make bad choices.

Popped outside this morning to buy some cheap interim jeans. The only ones that fit have seen better days and it's time for them to go. One side of the inner thigh was wearing off and now it's a massive hole. It makes me self conscious. I was hoping I'd get into the next size down jeans before it got too bad but nope, not happened yet. I'm still a size 14 on the bottom and a 12 on top.

On the bright side, just had my oatbran pancake which was nice since I didn't have time to have any in the last couple of days and this morning scales showed 69.4kg :) Nearly at my first mini target of 69kg!

You're doing really well. I don't know what to suggest for your lunches with not knowing dukan, what about supermarket deli meats? I've found I do better with those to get me through fast days.
I don't take any notice of dress sizes anymore, I can be anything between a 10 and a 14 bottom depending on the item and where it's bought, you've shrunk out of your old jeans - that's all that matters :) a good nsv!

Hmm I never thought about the supermarket deli meats. My usual shops aren't big enough to have deli counters. Downside of living in Central London :( I might check out the biggish Sainsbury's next time we go for our weekly shop.

True, shops have different sizes these days. I think I'll be happy just fitting into my old clothes first, one size at a time!

My whole team at work have decided to give up lifts for lent starting from now. Forfeit penalty is going outside, getting everyone a drink from Costa and walking up the stairs with it. We work on the fifth floor. I'll be leaving home 15mins earlier than normal tomorrow lol

Oh yea just remembered I have to walk up the stairs when I get to work tomorrow. Last time I tried I barely made it to the second floor, had to rest, got to the third floor and got the lift up the rest of the way. I'm gonna die aren't I lol

I'm happy to say I made it up the stairs! The whole team were struggling to talk when they got in lol There are talks of buying a whole weeks worth of food to keep in the office and not going home until the end of the week hahaha.
hahahaha... wonderful achievement - 5 floors! I'm on the ground floor and sometimes have to up to the 2nd for a meeting - i still take the lifts (please dont tell Dr. Dukan :secret:)

WI - week 2

69.6kg (-1.2kg)

Thanks Mandy :)

I'm wondering if I should put up food on my diary anymore.

and this morning scales showed 69.4kg :) Nearly at my first mini target of 69kg!

:clap: 1.2 kg and almost at mini target... you go girl!

I dont bother with my food (I eat so much I can never keep track :p).

Have a nice day girl xx

Woo Pog! - Well done on your fab loss this week and taking the stairs! I know what you mean about the peanut butter I love it, I can't even have a open jar in the house so buy single serve sachets now as don't trust myself.

Hope you have a good day today :)

hahahaha... wonderful achievement - 5 floors! I'm on the ground floor and sometimes have to up to the 2nd for a meeting - i still take the lifts (please dont tell Dr. Dukan :secret:)

:clap: 1.2 kg and almost at mini target... you go girl!

I dont bother with my food (I eat so much I can never keep track :p).

Have a nice day girl xx

Ahhh... this morning I nearly died walking up the stairs. It's amazing how your body adapts to situations. In this case, a weekend off walking up and down the office stairs!

Yea... I'll log as much as I can into MFP but not put everything up here. I only did MFP for Dukan to see how how much I was actually eating. Now that I've got the rough idea...

Hope you have a good day :) x

Woo Pog! - Well done on your fab loss this week and taking the stairs! I know what you mean about the peanut butter I love it, I can't even have a open jar in the house so buy single serve sachets now as don't trust myself.

Hope you have a good day today :)

Ooohh what are these single sachets of peanut butter you speak about? :eek:

You've obviously recovered well enough from the stairs to think about peanut butter ;)
Have a good day x

Hahahahah that made me giggle! x

Back