PogMoma's Diary

Well I just love vinegar (can drink the gherkin vinegar out of the jar :ashamed0005:) so will have to get my hands of some of those! I don't even think out M&S sells kale crisps though, I've only seen them in London. Liverpool is a bit behind the times in terms of food sometimes - I remember a few years ago it was a nightmare trying to buy an avocado haha!

X

ooooo .... kale chips. You've reminded me. Need to go buy some kale.

Hope you have a lovely day and cant wait to find out how carb cycling works for you ...

M mm yummy m and s!!!

Well I just love vinegar (can drink the gherkin vinegar out of the jar :ashamed0005:) so will have to get my hands of some of those! I don't even think out M&S sells kale crisps though, I've only seen them in London. Liverpool is a bit behind the times in terms of food sometimes - I remember a few years ago it was a nightmare trying to buy an avocado haha!

X

Gherkin vinegar out the jar?! Salt & vinegar crisps are my favourite but that's about it for me! Lakes crisps everywhere now but what's with the cashew nut thing that goes hand in hand with them prepackaged ones? Not a big fan. So expensive too :( Haha re avocados. You'll love it when you move to London :) x

Good sounds lush Pogmoma. m&s unfortunately have tons of new food in all the departments lol. x

Oohh really? I deliberately walked quickly to where the coronation chicken was just so that I wouldn't be tempted but those beetroot crisps caught my eye! x

ooooo .... kale chips. You've reminded me. Need to go buy some kale.

Hope you have a lovely day and cant wait to find out how carb cycling works for you ...

Yep, I popped into Tesco on the way home and got some. Just some simple olive oil and salt baked in the oven for me :) Might put some in protein shakes. Maybe... ;) Hope carb cycling suits me, it sounds so ideal. Will know in a few weeks x

I can't wait to be able to juice without feeling guilty hehe. I can't wait to read how carb cycling treats you keep us posted! :)

I've brought an orange into work to eat at some point, haven't had oranges in AGES! I'll keep you updated of my progress whether it's good or bad :)

Food

B: sweet potato, string cheese, Nescafe can coffee
L: spinach trotolle (buckwheat pasta basically), homemade bolognese, parmesan
D: poached eggs, sweet potato, steamed veg
S: orange

Gym tonight. Haven't been in a while so it should be interesting to see how unfit I am lol

Ooooh I love your menu, haven't had sweet pots in ages and yes to the yes on the orange :)

Sweet potato nom nom I love them! Enjoy Pog, food looks nice for today! Good luck with the gym :)

Had half the orange in the morning and will finish it off mid afternoon. So sweeeeeet!!!

Lunch doesn't look too bad if I say so myself :) Need to go easy on the pasta portion size. I'm sure it didn't look that much when I cooked it last night!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398770994.689624.jpg

Mmm that looks so nice! I can't eat, just dribbled coffee down myself as my lip is still numb after the dentist haha! x

I'll be watching how your carb cycling goes, it's something I might do along the line x

Woohoo everyone aboard the carb cyling wagon! I first read about it on Vicky's diary and after doing some research myself, it made sense and sounded like I could actually stick to it. Time will tell if it helps me lose weight. What I can say tho, food was really nice yesterday and today. I need to put more effort into cooking stuff.

No gym today. Work is manic as expected, the new systems are supposed to make our lives easier but nothing works! Everything is taking twice or three times longer than it used to so stayed till late to sort stuff out. Grrr... Will try go to the gym tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good evening x

Yey carb cycling rules. :) don't get me wrong I love low carb but carb cycling is so much more so able for me!

Ey up! You're certainly enthusiastic I hope it all works out for you.
I can relate to pooter problems at work, I've had a rotten couple of days grrrr

I want to join the carb cycling bandwagon! But I don't know how to go about it...any suggestions of how to start? How are you organising it if you don't mind me asking?

Back