Points help pls - chippy chips :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Kaalin, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

I always struggle with estimating portion sizes. It's ok when you can weigh things but it's not always possible and I'd look a bit sad taking my scales out with me.

I have had half a large portion of chips and gravy from the chippy (shared with my DH). How much would you estimate for this? It's the first time I've had chippy chips for rather a long time and I know WW often says 9 points for a portion but I have no idea what is a normal portion. Help gratefully received.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    just to be on the safe side if it was me i would point it as 7, an average portion, which i know is probably more than half a large portion, but better over estimate than under
  4. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

That's slightly less than I had in my head so happy days, thank you :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.