Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Points needed please.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by pinkgirl, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkgirl

pinkgirl Member

I have something which I have named 'special on toast'. Its the crust of a loaf of bread toasted (usually thick slice) and pan fry (no oil) fresh tomatos, mushrooms, basil, chilli, black pepper and then add a dash of balsamic vinegar. How many points would this be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i reckon 1 or 1 and half as it's only the bread that gets counted,,i think:)

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    If no oil is used etc and it is just what u've said above then would be just pointed for bread like yummymummy has said... however to get a measure of how many points the bread would be, i'd look at breads which are thick and crusty in supermarkets and take down a few values, point it up and take the average, i know most bread is about 1.5points per slice but because your having the crust, think it may be the worst bit for you so may be 2.5 points / 3 etc but for breakfast or lunch then it's still v good in point values :)

5. pinkgirl

pinkgirl Member

Brilliant news! Wasn't sure about the balsamic vinegar but if thats free - great! Some people don't like the meal but I think its delicious.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.