Pole dancing lessons.

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey all.. bit O/T BUT, myself and two other friends have been talking about it for a while and im looking into it. Its supposed to increase your fitness immensly and tone you up super fast.. whilst having fun :D mind you i have no upper body stregth so im more likly just to embarress myself, but thats niether here or there LOL

anywho, my Q is, whats ur thoughts or have u any of u tried it? x

WOW you go for it! Sounds ace!!! Ha - love it! xxx

I've never plucked up the courage as I too have arms made of spaghetti. I'd love to though and have done some research online. I know I girl who did it and got super-toned!!

Hey all.. bit O/T BUT, myself and two other friends have been talking about it for a while and im looking into it. Its supposed to increase your fitness immensly and tone you up super fast.. whilst having fun :D mind you i have no upper body stregth so im more likly just to embarress myself, but thats niether here or there LOL

anywho, my Q is, whats ur thoughts or have u any of u tried it? x
poledancin is fantasic exercise, it really does work muscles you wouldn't even know existed! I lost weight with LL a few years ago and took it up, but since putting weight back on (plus more) I havn't been back. I will though when I lose some weight, it's so much fun! X

ooo, thats great that u did it, thanks for all the feedback ladies.. im nervously excited! omgosh i have an awful feeling im going to hurt myself though!!! hehe, arms of spaggettie, yep thats me too!

I really want to try it too, like you said it makes you ultra toned, one of my friends does it. I was going to join the society at university, where they meet each week and do it, however I felt too self concious lol! maybe when I lose the weight!!

Its fab ........ I did a course last year, it really does tone you up.

Before the first lesson I was really nervous but after about 15 mins I was flinging myself at the pole with the best of them.

Its a really good workout, brilliant fun and really does work those muscles!

Go for it - you'll be hooked in no time!

J x

That sounds so much fun, I'd love to do it (if I was 10 years or more younger!!!) xxx Enjoy it Fern. xx

One of my friends does pole dancing, and she loves it. I have to say, I think I would be too embarassed to do it, although maybe when I look a little slimmer?!?! Who knows! Go for it. If you embarass yourself, you wont have to go back again! ;)

Well, i am deffinatly embarressed, i can asure u that// However i figure im never gunna be smaller than i am now (much) and i can either stand around being small but wobley, or throw myself out there and get toned.. whilst learnings omthing useful ;) ahah x

Oh you won't be embarrassed once you get there, honest ....... its just such a good laugh, and everyone's in the same boat. Its more about getting the spins right than being/looking sexy - at the end of the day its an exercise class so you don't need to worry.

I'm a size 16 and thought I might be a bit big to do it but I emailed the instructor beforehand and she said it was for all shapes and sizes .... and when I got there, she was right!!

HTH

J x

Back