ProPoints Polly32 Food Diary

fecking just noticed that the wraps i have being using from tesco are 3 points not 3 propoints :( so was wrong all last week :~( :(

Wed 09/11/11!

Breakfast:
2 x Weetabix 3pp
200ml 1% milk 2pp

Lunch:
Wrap 5pp
ham 1pp
mayo 1pp
salad 0pp
yogurt 1pp

Dinner:
Beef enchilada 11pp
Salad 0pp
Potato salad 4pp (didnt think it was that high... not worth it)
Crisp bread 1pp

Total PP : 29 of 35 used (down a pp this week?)

will prob have a coffee and ww bar later ;)

Thurs 10/11/11!

Breakfast:
2 x Weetabix 3pp
200ml 1% milk 2pp

Lunch:
Ww bagel 4pp
ham 1pp
cheese 1pp
salad 0pp
yogurt 1pp

Dinner:
WW dinner 9pp
Salad 0pp

Supper: :D
Crisp bread x 2 2pp
Cheese 1pp

Curly whirly 3pp
maltesers fun size 3pp

Total PP : 30 of 35 used

For some reason im starving today! cant fill up at all. :(

Done so well today then i came home and just couldn't control myself :(

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: ww bagel, cheese and ham 6pp
Dinner: fish, pasta, veg 10pp

then i had 2 x crunchies
1 x maltesers
1 x tayto share bag

and bottle of wine awwww i am not even going to try count today! :(
just going to start again tomorrow

disgusted with myself

:( :( :(

ah listen, enjoy the blow out, it happens. you were doin really well. your diary looks fab. ya all those tesco pts are old. not sure they converted any of them to pp. so betteroff checking yourself.

well done on the loss, thats amaxing. just lost 7 lbs myself my first week back. :)

keep it up. :)

ah listen, enjoy the blow out, it happens. you were doin really well. your diary looks fab. ya all those tesco pts are old. not sure they converted any of them to pp. so betteroff checking yourself.

well done on the loss, thats amaxing. just lost 7 lbs myself my first week back. :)

Aww thanks yeah im just drawing a line under yesterday and seeing how i get on this week.... congrats on the 7lb its great to get a good start isnt it x :)

Sorry, they did change their light choices. Got couple of ready meals yesterday and douvle chcked them and they were right. Very handy for impulse eating! :)

Ever since friday i haven't been able to stick to it, so just going to get weighed tomorrow and start again :(

Ah sorry to hear that. But ya no reason to not start again tomoro. Good luck with WI. :)

i know, lol been fighting with hubby all weekend and just using that as an excuse not to stick to it, aww if i sts ill be happy just hope i dont put on...... :)

Ah ya STS would be grand. Sorry to hear you've had a bad weekend with the hubby. :( We all love excuses-my creative side comes out then! :cool:
Never mind hon, brush it off and start again tomoro. Fingers crossed.

Right Fresh start!!!!

Put 2lb on tonight at WI but i deserved to put on more to be honest, i ate like a mad woman since friday :( so putting a line under it and starting fresh in morn....

i kinda find that the days i have fruit or skip breakfast i dont make it tru the day without breaking it. does anyone else find this?

so for this week im having my weatabix every morn to see how i get on :D

Have not been on i a few days, as predicted ha went way over at awards then had a bad day yesterday with the hangover... so back on track today

Breakfast: slept in so had to skip it
Lunch: Brown bread, ham & mayo salad sandwich 8pp
Dinner: Chicken chow main 9pp
2 x chicken balls 5pp
snack: 3 x pink & whites 3pp
Milk for day 1pp

Total 26/35

better leave at that to make yp for the past 2 days :(

Back