Ponderings

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
I'm on day 2 of my restart and was just wondering (as it's been so long since I first started with CD) what a realistic first week loss is if I keep to SS 100% and drink at least 2L of water a day. I know everyone is different but I'd be interested to hear what your first week losses were?

I need to lose around 31lbs and am also wondering what is a realistic date to expect the loss by, providing I stay on the wagon of course!

thanks

i havent a clue as im a first timer, but im looking forward to the replies you get! im on day 4

I lost 7lbs back in November, I had some time off at Christmas and my first way in is on Thursday and I look like I am heading 7lbs way again:D

my first week i lost 11lbs,
i have lost 22lbs in 4 weeks, cant wait to see how much i have lost this week, i find out tomorrow!
x

It is pretty individual I lost 1st 1lb in my first week. I was very shocked. If you are close to your goal weight you may not lose as much. Stick to it though, the weight will literally fall off you.

It is pretty individual I lost 1st 1lb in my first week. I was very shocked. If you are close to your goal weight you may not lose as much. Stick to it though, the weight will literally fall off you.

WOW! 1st 1lb!? :eek:

Thats amazing!!

Yep a massive 15lbs. Even I couldn't believe it ha. Wannabslim lost 19lbs or was it 18lbs. Not sure.

Yep a massive 15lbs. Even I couldn't believe it ha. Wannabslim lost 19lbs or was it 18lbs. Not sure.

That is absolutely amazing, my first weigh in is on monday, if i got even half of that, id be chuffed!

Well done!:D

To some extent, it depends on how much you weigh to start with. If you start at a higher weight, you tend to have fairly spectacular losses (so long as you don't cheat!!). Having said that, I have seen fairly spectacular losses in those who start at lower weights too. It depends on all kinds of things - TOTM, whether you were on a different diet recently, how much glycogen your body stores, whether you're a bit constipated, etc, etc. - oh and whether you remember you're getting weighed and stop drinking say an hour or so before stepping on the scales :D)

I lost 11 pounds in my first week the first time around, and know that realistically, I can't expect it to be as much as that this time as I'm three and half stone less now than I was then.

Doesn't stop me hoping though. With a fair wind behind me, the moon in Aquarius and my lucky rabbit foot, I might just manage it again. ;)

I don't believe in the more you weigh more you lose theory I'm afraid. I was 17st when I started at first and I lost 7lbs in my first week (no cheats). I then restarted at 14.5st and again lost 7lbs!:D

First time round I unofficially lost 14lbs by my scales, officially 11lbs on CDC's (after some water, and a pack, and fully clothed).. This time, I hope for at least half a stone...

Back