poo!!

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
Hya!
So here is a little gem that I thought you might be interested in. Or not. This is a real document that we have to use at work.
entirelyliquid.jpg

As much use as a chocolate fireguard imo, but there you go. I've been a nurse for 21 years, so plenty of poo has crossed my path, hence the intimate knowledge.......OH JOYS.

Since CD its been type 1 2 or 3 but a couple of weeks ago- apologies for the detail - type 1 had amassed into what felt like a tennis ball size and took some effort in passing and needless to say there were tears falling from my eyes and a stifled gulp :cry:
Extremely painful to say the least so now have invested in psyllium husks and if this doesn't help then i will have to go to the docs

what type should we hope for?

I currently have type 1 and 7 together! I've got overflow I'm sure! TMI, sorry!

Type 4 is the optimum FF!

I think I'll print that.. frame it and stick it in my bathroom.. :D

Im all type 1 and 2 at the mo. Not very comfortable

Do they Psyllum husks work???? or is there any other over the counter fibre you can use like ground flaxseed?

Oooh, Well usually off cambridge, I'm type 5, at the start I was type 7. But now it's usually type 4 but longer :eek: like a snake.

Helenxx

I'd love to be type 4 [wishful thinking!]

It should be type 4 ;)

God Its been 4 days siince I've been and the last time I went it was a type 2. Not nice. Gonna get senokot today.
Hope you all have a type 4 today!!

It's fascinating stuff starlight!

OOOH POO!!! I'm a 1 but I've always been a 1 now I'm a 1 with extra wincing!! I tried senokot (2 at bed time) just got bad pain and farty, have physillium husks everyday and nothing!! I think I'm hatching a corker but it's arriving in small balls not to shock me!!!! Sorry I hope no ones eating and reading but this subject always makes me larf (painfully tho!) Where's Jane? she's the poo lady deffo!!!

I think 4 is a male dominated poo Dancing!! I know of many gentleman who have confessed to blocking loos with a 4! Well not 'many men' I don't want to sound like a constipated trollop!!!

Hya!
So here is a little gem that I thought you might be interested in. Or not. This is a real document that we have to use at work.
entirelyliquid.jpg

As much use as a chocolate fireguard imo, but there you go. I've been a nurse for 21 years, so plenty of poo has crossed my path, hence the intimate knowledge.......OH JOYS.

Lol!!! Just sat down to my cottage cheese salad and stumbled across your thread Nikki:D It would be much nicer if the poo were named instead of numbered:cool:

I think this chart would look lovely on my wall in my CDC room:D

Tracey
x

They indicate stool conistency, they aren't hugely indicative of anything else on their own.
4 is the best one to aim for.

I think 4 is a male dominated poo Dancing!! I know of many gentleman who have confessed to blocking loos with a 4! Well not 'many men' I don't want to sound like a constipated trollop!!!

Eeek I must be turning onto a man on CD then :eek:.

I do confess to having a few number 4's which have curled themselves around the bowl and look like sleeping snakes. So yes dancing they have been long.....I told my hubby I thought my insides had transformed into a sausage factory....picture sausages being made before the links are put in :D.

This has only happened to me on CD, otherwise, usually a 3 or 5 in the world outside of CD.

Helenx

Back