Poogatch's Diary - Day 13 Mrs P's Birthday :D

ps congrats on being in the 19s!! 8lb is fab as well especially if you know you haven't been 100% :)

do the squeeze! heheh its my trick for avoiding carby yummy smelling things.
ask for a tiny corner of the pastry from the pasties etc and just squeeze it between your fingers.

the amount of oil and fat and grease residue that remains on your fingers is an instant craving killer for me.

xx

Ohhh im liking the Squeeze test!

its weird, the things that tempt me the most when on vlcd are "healthy" foods, a grape. some fruit juice. poached eggs! i think this is why i've come off vlcd before, cause i think i've broken the addiction to "bad" foods and will be able to diet normally, but no, its still there... just hiding and trying to trick me!

I'm not sure when I'll be seeing her next, maybe in a week and a bit. She's booked up most of the week and moving house, will do my best to get it asap :) By the fruity one do you mean summer berry?

If it seems like I've forgotten (which happens alot :p) feel free to pester/remind me hehe ;)

The squeeze, I like it! Just thinking of the grease put me off hehe

Still going strong, the sandwich van didn't tempt me one bit and no hunger to speak of as yet! :D

yes summer berry! thanks a lot :)

And it was going so well today! The hunger demon has decided to finally make an appearance today. Only 4 hours until my next shake! :(

time for a big glass of water? :)

Would it be mean to mention I'm drinking 1.5 litres of summer berry flavoured water as we speak? :(

I find a black coffee helps more with hunger pangs than water myself.

very mean!! ;)

i'm not a big fan of coffee/tea, but i'm trying to get into it so i have something else to incorporate into this. tried green tea? i quite like green tea and find it to suppress hunger pangs a fair bit :)

you are doing well!!! you can last the next 4 hours!!! honestly!!!

i like the pinch test too... and also just the thought of it is just not nice! lol...

keep going....

I do the green tea thing as well. Doesnt do anything for hunger that Im aware but if Im drinking something hot I cant snack and Im ever hopeful that it does in fact raise your metabolism.

Jo

green tea is also very good for the digestive system... lol so it will keep you nice and regular!!!

Week 1 weigh in

Well, I decided to stick to my original date even with the weekend semi off and weighed myself this morning.

I'm gunna drag this out a little sorry :p

Delighted to say I lost 11lbs woooop!!!

I'm SO happy with that, especially considering the weekend I had. Can't believe it haha! Had a cheeky waist measurement before I ran out the door and I'd lost over 2 inches :D :woohoo:

Ketostick was well and truely ketogenic aswell, no hunger at all this morning and the dreaded dry lips, that's when you know you're in real ketosis trouble hehe :p

So today Mr Poogatch is a very happy bunny :)

On a side note I tried a shumffin last night, it wasn't "bad" but got to say I prefer the shakes hehe

Tried a banana shake this morning as well, not bad definately drinkable but I prefer vanilla coffee and choc

Hope you're all well x

Great loss well done you!

WOw you must be over the moon, i know I would be....
HOw do you get your hands on some of those sticks....

You can buy them from most chemists, not cheap though over 5 quid a pot (mine had 50 in)

Back