Poorly Sick

You poor thing. How are you feeling now.?

xxxx

Well, I'm home so mood is a bit elevated. I'm still not eating or drinking well but I'm determined not to go back to hospital so am going to try VERY hard.

I'm very tired too so body magic will have to wait!

time to forget body magic and look after yourself. You need a good restxxxxxx:sick0019::character00264::sign0137::ambulance:

Just had call from hospital...need additional meds after another result came back. Humph.

My goodness, you have had a really rough time................

How you doing today Fray ???

xx

Ooops, didn't see this thread had new posts.

I'm getting there. Sickness feeling comes in waves but religiously taking my anti-sick pills. I finally decided I'd try some toast at 11pm last night and we didn't have bread. OH ran out to scour the streets for a 24 hour shop and returned triumphant. I told him it could wait until today but he decided there was a chance I'd change my mind by then. Me? Change my mind? Never!

I'm hoping I'm over the worst of it now and just trying to drink more. Then I'll introduce proper food again.

How are you doing Fray ??

I'm just about eating again. Trouble is, scales day I've gained since I've started eating which is annoying. Grrrr.

Thank goodness you have started gaining............11 lbs in one week is not good.

Glad you are feeling better,

xxxx

Think it was mostly water weight I lost! I'm going to try for 3 meals tomorrow.

Back