poorly sick

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by blue, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. blue

blue Member

Hello...happy Saturday everyone.

Well i have not been on here for the past week, have been reallly poorly with a viral infection, then my throat became covered in ulcers.

To cut a long story short i am on antibiotics that have to be taken with food...so have to do LL refeed programme for 1 week!! I am gutted, i missed this weeks class and i just pray i don't put on weight this week.

Anyway, enough about me...well done to all the great losers this week. Sorry some people are struggling, sending big hugs to you.....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carlax

carlax Full Member

im sure you will be fine and best that you get well first ,
    its day 6 for me and cant wait till i can put up before and after pics .
    been lookin at the others they are great ,
    well get well real soon x
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi blue,

Very sorry to hear you are not feeling well and I hope you will be better soon.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx
  5. blue

blue Member

Thanks Carlax and Mini.

Carlax i am sure those pictures will be on here in no time, keep up the good work.
  6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Oh Blue, Hope you are improving, try not to stress over the weight get better and then you will back on track.
  7. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bless, hope you start to feel better soon. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.