popping in to say hello

aw thank you for replying just gonna have my omlette :)

hi gemma yesterday I just used fry light the whisked 2 eggs chopped onion and mushroom and added 28g red leicester as hxa

thursday menu ended up like this
breakfast
2 eggs in fry light with onions 28g red leicestor 1 hxa

lunch
jakt potato with low fat cottage cheese

bananna tangarine

tea
quorn lasagne made with
quorn cooked with onions garlic peppers tomatoes
layered with pasta sheets and condensed mushroom soup 4syns
sprinkled with red lesicester hx a

yum lovely menu again!

i love omelette's... i use cathedrial city light because you can have 43 g of that...
if it's a green day i have cheese, mushrooms and sweetcorn if its a red day maybe bacon and syn free sausages...
my mum and bro have actually asked me to make them omelettes for tea tonight as they think mine look soooo lovely xxx
good luck today chicken
xxx

thank you not so good today had bananna for breakfast thenmet my friends at soft play and ended up having some chips weigh in tomorrow :break_diet:silly me
was supposed to be ona green day ad having mushroom curry and rice tonight :cry:

saturday menu

breakfast
bacon eggs tinned tomatoes
bread nimble 1hxb

lunch not sure

tea
chicken or lamb donner meat with salad think it was 8 syns

posted my food jdiray in the food section so will just use this to post how im feeling I think ,yesterday I had a flexi syn day so aiming to keep my syns under 10 a day this week :)

feeling good tonight had a good day so going to bed now to read my mag for idea am
gni19f532ad3560_myspace1.gif

sts this week but have had a few boozy nights with xmas partys .meeting etc so there you go my own fault :break_diet:

Hi hun - well done on STS, that is sooo good at this time of year. I can't wait for January now so all the naughties disappear xxx

aw thank you its not the fod with me its the booze as lager is so high in syns lol and if I have a few over the week it soon adds up:break_diet:

Wow, well done you!! :0clapper: :wee:
Hope I can report the same after WI on Monday :eek:
B. x

aw thank you :)good luck for monday :wave_cry:

gained 1 lb this week but not too bothered as it was over xmas and new year just hoping for a good loss next week :D

Oh god that cool - well done! x

Back