popping in to say hello

bit dissapointed lost 1lb but had a bad weekend so in a way happy that I lost at all mnew week so here goes again :)

a pound is a pound.. so well done :D A pound loss might seem small, but just think how big a pound feels when you've put one on.

Good luck for this week.

Don't be disappointed! Remember a pound a week for 6 months is 2 stone. I lost a pound this week and thought I'd lost more, but this time I'm just going to carry on, we know we're losing inches! I think we get hung up on what the scales say when there are other important things happening to our bodies. It will show next week!

thank you both your right a lb off is better than a 1lb on :)

Thats the attitude. You think what a lb is, how heavy it is. If you feel a bit unmotivated next time you are shopping lift a lb bag of flour.

I lost a lb this week too and they way I see it is this:-

If I had GAINED that lb, it would have seemed like a stone! Having lost a lb, I need to start thinking of it in the same way. So lb is fantatic, because it will soon be joined by other lb's and when there a 7 of them, that will be 1/2 stone!

Keep going and just remember that you WILL get to your target.

Thankyouwithbutterflies.jpg
all your right and hopefully ill reach my mini goal if im extra good

we will def get there whats club 10 lol :cool:

I too lost just a 1lb for the same reasons(bad weekend). I was gutted too but it's a loss and one step closer to our goals. Good luck for this week! I hope we both lose a little bit more than a 1lb this week x

yes good luck everyone and well done on your losses x

well I dug out my pedometer and we went for a walk its very hilly round here and the hill is about 1 mile getting steeper and steeper id post pics but not sur eif you can on here anyway we walked 9968 steps and that was 4.72 miles dp was pushing buggy lol so was a good work out for him up the hill :)

aw thank you :) bit less today 7364 menu wise not bad weigh day tomorrow but thinking to changinback to a saturday suits me better as I tend to have a high syn day saturday

Back