popping in to say hello

aw thank you really enjoying the plan now so hoping to succeed this year an shift some weight

would this be ok for EE day

bacon egg and beans

jacket potato with chilli concarne or tuna 3 syns for butter

quorn lasagne with sw chips cheese on lasagne hxa

Are you not having a HEXb?

do you have to lol not sure may have slice off bread at breakfast or would the beans in the chilli be hxb

no as all free food is now free - i spose you dont have to have just thought would space dont always have her HEXb?
x

Yh I never have my HEXB. Or A come to that. I find that what I am eating is enough. I will probably get moaned at because I'm not having enough fibre so may switch to brown pasta.

I think I can fit some bread in lol was just thinking though is it one item from each group say the jkt potato green and the mince in chilli origonal then the kidney beans would be xtra :confused:

You only need to use your HEX's for cereals, bread, milk and cheese. ALL food that is free on red and green can be used together. For example, chilli made from beef and kidney beans and then served with rice, all free. No HEX's required.

can you only have one green and one red itme at each meal say cod and sw chips
or jkt spud with tuna
im I getting the success express mixed up with this or can you have any amounts off red and green at one meal :sigh:

You can have any amounts you like. You can have 3 red and 3 green together on the same plate. Like I have chicken and bacon pasta. So thats 2 red and 1 green.

Or you could have chicken and bacon on top of a jacket potatot, with some chilli on the side!

aw thank you so much your a great help :) sounds too good to be true :D

Try it for a week, see how you get on. I am loving the plan, but will go back to red days if i don't lose.

think ill give it a go :) one more thing is it ok to still have w green things on same plate and no red like quorn chilli or egg chips and beans

Yea it is.

had a bad few days really went to leedsa and bradford yesterday and went off plan and had a few drinks I posted somewhere other day feeling really down dont know what the problem is ah well ,back on track with the diet mdecided to only have alcohol 2 nights a week as I tend to have a drink then go off plan so that needs to stop .Have lots to do today plus need to do asearch ina min as I have 2 tubs off quark to use and have some scan bran somewhere so will make something soon x[]

gonna stick with mix2match till i loose some weight as Im a body optomise member for now so can fill diary in on there as well
good idea about the omlette will add some in the morning for breakfast

Back