poppycat's sf & pp food diary

poppycat

hi everyone! ive come over from sw as im not enjoying it so much, sf sounds perfect for me (mixed with pp for convenience) :D

tomorrow is my first day and here's my food plan

breakfast: porridge (0pp) - made up with water, sweetener with a chopped banana and cinnamon
Coffee whitener (1pp)

lunch: baked potato (0pp) with salad (0pp) and egg mayo (1pp for the mayo)

dinner: diet coke quorn chicken (0pp) (made with tomatoes, passata, onion, garlic, peppers, seasoning, diet coke) with salad (0pp) mayo (1pp) and home made oven chips with paprika seasoning (0pp)

weeklies used: 3/49

will update as i go along tomorrow if anything changes :) (there will mostly likely be some chocolate involved as im a chocoholic!)

Last edited:
This is what I spent the evening doing......lol. Pretty much everything I eat it pointed! Rock and roll Saturday night :D

Attachments

• image-1760934775.jpg
    image-1760934775.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 84
  • image-4163494203.jpg
    image-4163494203.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 71
  • image-4251829971.jpg
    image-4251829971.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 80
  • image-1242539300.jpg
    image-1242539300.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 87
That sounds like a good day! U r very organised, should make things a little easier for u! Welcome and good luck!

Hi Sarah! Love your food diary and you are doing so well. Hope I am just as successful!

Ready for day 1 :D

Hi becktoria! Just tucking into my porridge just now - eating slowly and "mindfully" so I can tell when I've had enough!! Weighed in this morning 4lb lighter after a week of just eating more healthy at home so very motivated to get into the 13's next week :D changed my ww app over to sf too - so helpful!

Thankyou! If u stick at it 100% there is no reason y u shouldn't b able to get really good results!

4lb is an excellent loss well done! Just remember as u had such a good loss last wk ur first wk of pp/sf may not b as big as others first wks!

Just done my meal planning for the week & got some tasty dinners lined up

Diet coke chicken with chips & salad
Bhuna curry & rice
Sundried tomato pasta and salad
Piri piri chicken, potatoes and veg
Beef casserole, potatoes and veg
Bolognese pasta bake & veg
Chinese 5 spice stir fry

Hey poppycat, welcome to the forum.

Your meal plan looks great and you are clearly very organised to point everything in the house! You get the hang of how many points things are pretty quickly, I have been doing PP and SF for 6 weeks and its only occassionally that I need to consult the book now. When I started I wrote a list of things I ate regularly and pointed those, it helped loads.

How did today go?

Back