poppygirls 17 days of 100% :-)

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by poppygirl, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Hi all, just thought a daily diary may help me through the next 17 days

The reason it's "only" 17 days is that I actually started exante for the first time on the 3rd jan and despite a few cheats I lost 6lbs that week. The following week my Nan died and I was going here there & everywhere with my mum sorting out all the arrangements. So the shakes took a back seat.

I had a couple of half hearted attempts but didn't last long SO I have 17 days left of shakes to have and we will see where we are then and if I order another months worth or switch to ww or sw.

I weighed in at 12.6 this morning and would love to be in the 11's next Monday which is do-able I reckon

So today I had a bar at about 2pm- not ideal but youngest child had a birthday party and I didn't have time for a shake. Then I had a strawberry shake at about 4.30 and will have a (hot) choc shake once the kids are settled. I've had two litres of water and about 5 cups of red bush tea so doing ok on the liquid front.

I want to get to a bmi of 25 so for me that's 9.11. The gutting thing us this time last year I was just over that after doing cd and I threw it away by letting bad habits creep in again!!!

So day one nearly over :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Day 2- only just 9am! Had a sneaky peak at the scales and 2lbs down already :) I know it's only water etc but still lovely to see. Going to have a banana shake in a mo for breakie :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.