Total Solution PopUp's Podge ridding diary

PopUp

*Avid Gum Chewer*
This is my second diary, the other one I guess is for my feelings, and will be for when I lose my weight and become a maintainer. This is my Exante diary, which I will update frequently about how I struggle with getting into ketosis, the days I really want to quit and the way I deal with everything.

I am placing my order for exante next week (Most likely on Tuesday or Wednesday). I will be ordering the variety pack.. and the bumper pack (the one with soups, bars and shakes) so I will have enough to last me right through to January 8th. My diet officially start on the 5th of december which is a monday, leaving me the weekend to get my body used to drinking slightly more water and eating less carbs, so the beginning wont be so much of a shock to me.

I have around 4 stone 13 pounds to lose, hoping I will lose it with Exante.

Change of plan, will be ordering the bumper pack on Monday. Had to pay "rent" yesterday, which I don't really have to but its my way of paying my dad back for doing my washing and things like that. but he offered to pay for the bumper pack (with soups, shakes and bars) for me, kinda like a Christmas present. Can't wait until Monday!

Back