Porridge!

I love it 2 aday for me I add more water and I bit of cinnamon

To be fair I hated them at first but gave them another go and a few tweeks later I love em

Hi there.

I have to say the porridge taste horrible. It should be against the law to make somehting so vile...

I tried the apple/cinnamon one and oh my god, I actually gaged.

I have no idea to make it better, I tried sweetener, more water, less water, I can't take.

LOL - I won't be buying these when I go tonight then !!

Lol isnt it funny how different everyones tastes are!!

I went out and bought some cinnamon and nutmeg, I will let you all know in the morning what I think!!! :D xx

I'm another lover of A&C porridge, not too bothered about the regular stuff, too plain for me lol, I sometimes add extra cinnamon too - yummy!!!

Like Caroline, makes you feel like you are eating something which I find helps! I do like them thick tho, I make it up with the minimum amount of water that it suggests! :)

Having one in the morning yey!

xx

Loved the plan one but I'm such a porridge fan normally it was the next best thing.

I found mixing 160ml of boiling hot water and then microwaving it for 1 min 10 seconds was perfect as I have a high voltage microwave. Keep mixing it when it comes out. There'll be lots of lumps but that's the way I liked it.

I love the porridge - and make mine not too runny. I add cinnamon and artificial sweeter. (I know you're not supposed to use Splenda, but it has never thrown me out of ketosis and so I use very little of the brown sugar Splenda.)

MM

Just had a porridge with nutmeg and cinnamon, it was yum! Hope you grow to like them.

Ok I added extra water this time and some cinnamon - still tastes rank but more edible than on its own I suppose!!!!! :D

Maybe you'll grow to like them!

I hope so caroline, as I love normal porridge!! It just tastes so artificial lol x

Back