Porridge

After searching on here I've found the answer! You can have it just like the soups and shakes, is that right?
Lx

ItIsLucy said:
After searching on here I've found the answer! You can have it just like the soups and shakes, is that right?
Lx

As far as I understand it, yes that's right :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I bought one to try but it was very runny, and the oats were a bit gloopy..
but that aside it was nice to have something different to eat/drink

Tittlemouse said:
I bought one to try but it was very runny, and the oats were a bit gloopy..
but that aside it was nice to have something different to eat/drink

Ive yet to find the perfect blend but I cut back to 150ml and it was better

I don't nuke it I just pour boiling water over it and mix it until it is how I like it...

I wondered about trying that, I was actually surprised the instructions on the package were for microwaving
microwaving is worrying isnt it? how long is it in for? i wouldnt warm it for longer than a minute :)

I might try mine tomorrow with just hot water...

And me :)
I think it will be easier to pour a wee bit in at a time to get the right consistancy making it with hot water :)

Did mine in the microwave tonight and it was perfect. :)

Was that with 150mls ?
Trouble is I dont have a measuring jug at work....
The other night I used the sachet its self as the measuring item... but I still added a tad too much :)

I've ordered my 'pick your own' bumper pack, including some porridge, arriving tomorrow. I hope I like it! I wasn't a fan of the Lighter Life porridge and I generally liked all the LL packs more than Exante - so fingers crossed this isn't going to be a mistake. Just want something I can eat with cutlery!! *simple things!*

x

notsoskinnymarge said:
And me :)
I think it will be easier to pour a wee bit in at a time to get the right consistancy making it with hot water :)

Much better for me with just hot water. Less of an aftertaste and better consistency :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Was that with 150mls ?
Trouble is I dont have a measuring jug at work....
The other night I used the sachet its self as the measuring item... but I still added a tad too much :)

It was about 175 Zapped for a minute stirred then zapped. When it came out though I didn't stir it just poured it into a bowl. Not sure if that made a difference but it was perfect

I tried mine with hot water from the kettle.... But I thought it tasted a bit uncooked..... So I microwaved it, and it boiled over :rolleyes:
I think I will make with cold water in future :)

Back