Porridge

Ok, ordered :D Hubby was sold on the idea too as he's doing the diet with me at the moment and the thought of something hot that you don't drink was too much to resist! Should be here Tuesday/Wednesday next week as it's Friday today, and i'm having them delivered to work which always delays things a day, but excited to try them! x

You know, I think I may take the plunge too....

I love the porridge:D

I was a bit nervous because I ordered the box of 50, so if I didnt like it I would be a bit like this :jelous: every day:p

But is it lovely, as others have said quite thin, but tastes yummy (in my opinion obviously) and despite being thin it was actually really filling too

So yay for the porridge!:D

......................I love the porridge too. I make mine with 150mls of water and zap for 2 1/2 minutes (after 2 it's still runny) and it comes out very thick. In fact I think maybe too thick so I will try 200mls of water next time & zap for 2 1/2 minutes. I will let you all know what it is like. xx

Ordered a bumper pack today as theres been so many good comments. It will arrive monday..;)

Just made the perfect porridge. I used half the pack with 100mls of water and then nuked it for 2 mins stirring at halfway mark. It came out thick, creamy and delicious, almost close to the real thing. I was very impressed. Going to have the other half for lunch. Yum! :D

You can fizzyfluff, in the pic n mix section:)

I did that with the soups as I thought I wouldn't like them (but I do!)

It's more expensive obviously, about £2.40 each, but worth it if you want to try before you order lots

Yea but you still have a minimum spend of £37, I already have 2months supply so don't want any more at mo

0 lost : 60 to goal

Just got my porridge order arrive, couldn't wait to try it so I had it for lunch. Mixed with 150ml water and nuked for 2 mins, really nice change from a shake etc. Only one thing for me its sweeter than I expected but I can live with it... especially cold mornings it will be nice to have something hot instead of cold. :D

I got a little tip add half porridge and half choc/strawberry it's immense!!! I had choc porridge for brekkie lol

Hmmm, think I might have to try some porridge! I ordered the shakes / bars bumper pack but just before they started the pick and mix option or would have added some porridge in there.

I love regular porridge but when I did Cambridge Diet I absolutely hated their porridge so assumed the Exante would be something like that. Hopefully not and I will use the pick and mix option next month and try a few packs.

Mini~Mummy~2~B said:
Hmmm, think I might have to try some porridge! I ordered the shakes / bars bumper pack but just before they started the pick and mix option or would have added some porridge in there.

I love regular porridge but when I did Cambridge Diet I absolutely hated their porridge so assumed the Exante would be something like that. Hopefully not and I will use the pick and mix option next month and try a few packs.

Tastes like readybrek

Back