Porridge..

Hi, I've been reading through some of the comments here and it seems the general consensus is that the porridge is BAD! Is there anyone out there who likes it?! I bought 7 packs from my CDC but I'm reluctant to even try one based on what everyone is saying. Also it's my first day and I'd rather not cause myself more suffering than I already am!

Is it the apple one? or plain?

Plain.. When I have normal porridge (which I love!) I alway have it plain with sugar.. Not a fan of having it with fruit/syrups etc!

Plain.. When I have normal porridge (which I love!) I alway have it plain with sugar.. Not a fan of having it with fruit/syrups etc!
mmmm i hated the plain but loved the apple and cinnamon one, try it if not change them with your cdc

Thanks danii I think i might just end up exchanging them! I might try one with sweeteners to see what it's like.. But I don't have high hopes.

i had the maple and pecan porridge yesterday ( i ordered 2 and a plain) i have to say it was quite palatable but to be fair i dont normally eat porridge anyway - if anythign it was the texture that was a little off putting rather than the flavour but i will make it a bit more runny next time , that said im slowly gettng used to the shakes and soups and the flavours so im pretty sure i will order it again
HTH V x

I think the Cambridge porridge is yummy, particularly the maple and pecan and the apple and cinnamon. But of course with any diet product it can take a bit of getting used to. The sheer newness and unfamiliarity of the porridge flavours does change over time.

i order most porridge - i luv them, the plain one is a bit boring but ok with sweetner. i feel like i'm eating a meal and it warms me up too x

my cdc recommended eating the porridge when you have your teatime normally as she reckon psyhcologically you are still having the hand to mouth action of eating a meal and you wont feel as if your depriving yourself, esp if you sit down with others to have your tea
V x

Back