Porridge

pussygalore

PORRIDGE IS FANTASTIC!!!!!

Got my second box today...gonna try 100% better....OMG PORRIDGE IS AMAZING....couldn't believe it was so yummy...they are a must have... and ORANGE water Flavour is great..

I love the porridge too, it's really creamy and filling.

I add water gradually and mix it to get rid of big lumps. I also use a bit less water as doing it to the instructions is a bit runny.

Woo this is good to know, i was not sure whether to order the box of 50 (or however many it is) as ive not tried it yet, but i'll defo just buy it now! Yay!

The porridge is amazing!! I cant wait to order my next box of goodies - its all going to be porridge :D hehehe

Is it anything like the Cambridge diet porridge, cause I hated that! How much water do you add and is it a decent portion?

I find the porridge really sweet, cant manage a full bowl but it is nice as a change.. it is def an improvement on CD which was vile.

The Exante porridge is much sweeter than the CD one and, in my experience, mixes better. You can definitely get a nice smooth creamy porridge with the Exante one.

In my view - the Exante sachet gives you a bigger portion size, and I mix it (as per the instructions) with 200mls, pop it in the microwave for 2 mins, give it another stir, back in for 30 secs, then 'voila' a lush porridge to savour and enjoy :)

It the one thing I look forward to the most, that and a hot vanilla or hot chocolate shake.

It is super yummy. Not sure I would have the will power to carry in without it. It's nice to feel like your eating something 'normal' it's a must IMO x

It's is better microwaved to be honest. My other half though doesn't have a microwave in work and I know he boils the kettle mica less water than advised. Covers it and then re boils the kettle and mixes in more boiling water to get it a bit hotter x

Back