Porridge

Thank you my lovely peeps! :)

Think I'm going to give it a miss. It would seem the people who like CD porridge also liked this one - I couldn't eat the CD one without gagging. Shakes it is :)

I swapped to exante a few days ago to see what it was like.

So far I've been unimpressed.

This morning I had porridge... OMG! I want MORE! If all their products were as good as this they'd be market leader!

nom nom nom!

Euuwwwww porridge is gross was like a bowl of watery milk yuk lol
Ain't it funny how we all like different flavours I lurve the banana nom nom nom

I absolutely LOVE Exante porridge

Euuwwwww porridge is gross was like a bowl of watery milk yuk lol
Ain't it funny how we all like different flavours I lurve the banana nom nom nom
It was watery at first so I put it back in for another minute then let it stand for a bit. It thickened up nicely. Was really creamy... mmmm.. I want MORE! lol.

i love the porridge, make mine on the hob.....i love all the shakes well apart from chocolate and can't stand the soups yuk.

So far I've had the thai soup - kinda nice after not having ginger for 5 weeks.
The tomato soup - hahahaha... erm.. yeah...
The mushroom soup - didn't taste of mushroom at all as far as I could tell.

Tomorrow I try the vegetable... du du dum! (dramatic music)

Omg porridge!!!

Where have u been!!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Haven't tried the porridge yet but I'm going to have to get some to try in my next order - hoping to use it long term in maintenance for quick breakfasts :)

Porridge is nice. It gives you a feeling of actually eating something.. Porridge is my fav x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sam207 said:
Porridge is nice. It gives you a feeling of actually eating something.. Porridge is my fav x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I agree I could eat it for every meal lol I use 150 ml off water and it's perfect ? because your using cutlery you feel like your eating a meal ? x

PORRIDGE

It's may fave of all the Exante products, I could have it every meal... Yummy..:giggle:

Exante Porridge - just like Cambridge Porridge or not?

Hi there -

Starting on Exante today. Have some soups and bars left and need to order more packs and just discovered Exante now have Porridge available to order, is this a recent addition? :confused: Anyways, used to love Cambridge Porridge (regular with a pinch of cinnamon, or the other one, was it Apple/Cinnamon?). How does the Exante Porridge compare? Let me know your thoughts if you have tried both, would really appreciate it, thanks!

Soon2bslimmer x :)

I love love love Exante porridge , I loved CD one too ... I think the exante one is a nicer consistancy ... takes a bit of tweeking to get it right ( I swear by 200ml boiling water , dash of cinnamon and nutmeg , 1 sweetener , microwave for 30secs , stir , 30 more secs ... ) I actually think it tastes more like rice pudding than porridge .. but thats just me !!!

I love love love Exante porridge , I loved CD one too ... I think the exante one is a nicer consistancy ... takes a bit of tweeking to get it right ( I swear by 200ml boiling water , dash of cinnamon and nutmeg , 1 sweetener , microwave for 30secs , stir , 30 more secs ... ) I actually think it tastes more like rice pudding than porridge .. but thats just me !!!

Thanks for your comments, just what I needed to persuade me to order some ;).

Soon2bslimmer x

Back