Porridge

Loser85

Gold Member
As youve probably guessed by my thread title this is about the porridge. Anyways i thought lke most of the others on here that for me the porridge would be a saviour but unfortunately it hasnt been that way.
Ive had it twice now and made it as per instructions and both times have been violently sick after each one. I spoke to my CDC and she sais it will probably be the vitamins in it reacting with my tum and to split it up. Well this isnt an option for me, so am going to leave the porridge and stick to shakes and bars. Never mind.

Lisa xx

i loathed the porridge, i threw it away before i could throw up!!

I loved it for the first 6 days, now even thinking about it makes me heave lol

I even tried someone's tip of adding a little bit of my chocolate cd... still VILE!! i thought it would be my breakfast saviour!!! no no no!

I loved the porridge at first,now the thought of it makes me heave too!!

Thats a shame. Personally I'm addicted to it. I'd eat it for every meal if I could, but they don't make a microwave for my car.

Its just the smell and apperance without the taste! My partner thinks its hilarious cos i just opened the pack and heaved. Also my 15 month old daughter wasnt impressed and she'll eat owt! (loves choccie tetras though!). I just wish it would've suited me a wee bitty better.

Back