Portable shaker cup in Boots £2.25

cannyscot

In Boots there is a range called Tony Ferguson they sell a nice cup in pink or aqua for 2.49 there are vouchers for 10% off in boots at the moment. The cup makes the exante shake very well. If you fill it with water to inbetween the 250 and 300 and if poss add couple of ice cubes then shake it vigourously and it makes a nice shake with no lumps. I travel a lot and these are brill. Before I got it I couldn't work out how anyone could drink the shakes but now I really enjoy them.

Thanks for that! I'm in glasgow right now cos my Dad is ill so I will check out Boots.

Thanks for that, I am wondering what I will use when I am back fomr holidays and have to go to meetings etc, I normally rely on my mixer so might get one of these for travelling etc.

Wendy x

Or you could just go to Asda and buy a Smartprice plastic beaker with a screw-top lid for 89p.........;)

Yes I tried those things but there were lumps. I can't drink the shake if there is any lumps. this cup is designed for another diet programme and it has the ml up one side so if im at an airport I can still measure it in from a bottle of water and there is a plastic type of mixer thing in the top so of you then shake it well upside down through the mixr bit there are no lumps. I use them all the time now rather than a reqular mixer as im always running out the door so its quick and no mess.

I wasn't keen on shakes before. I got the hang of the soups as there was good advice here about putting it in a pot from scratch with cold water and IO love the bars so now i have a solution to shakes it works for me. I once tried cambridge but found myself in an airport trying to mix a shake quickly before my boss saw me in a bottle of water it was just undrinkable. I nearly fainted from lack of food. I work in a professional office and I dont really want to get a mixer out and tell the world what Im up to.

Back