portion sizes

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
Ok so heres the thing im on sw ee and eat Alot and am losing weight ..... Nearly at goal but hubby says i should really be looking at portion sizes..... As my portions are Quite hefty..... But if i am full and still losing weight i dont think it matters .... Im a big portion girl so told him to sod off .... Anyone got any thoughts on this ? Should i reduce my mansize portions ?

If you are eating enough to satisfy you then eat whatever portion size you want, just make sure you are not overeating in the sense you are eating til you are satisfied and then carrying on until you are stuffed to bursting. If a mansize portion suits you and you are losing, whats the problem :)

If you are eating enough to satisfy you then eat whatever portion size you want, just make sure you are not overeating in the sense you are eating til you are satisfied and then carrying on until you are stuffed to bursting. If a mansize portion suits you and you are losing, whats the problem :)

Thats what i told him grrrrrr bloody man

Ok so heres the thing im on sw ee and eat Alot and am losing weight ..... Nearly at goal but hubby says i should really be looking at portion sizes..... As my portions are Quite hefty..... But if i am full and still losing weight i dont think it matters .... Im a big portion girl so told him to sod off .... Anyone got any thoughts on this ? Should i reduce my mansize portions ?

Is your husband a slimming world member? Is your husband a consultant? Does your husband understand the plan?

Probably not.

You have answered your own question hun, you are full and losing weight. Why change a thing?????

Is your husband a slimming world member? Is your husband a consultant? Does your husband understand the plan?

Probably not.

You have answered your own question hun, you are full and losing weight. Why change a thing?????

I will show him my thread lol

I will show him my thread lol
Oh yes, do that. Why is it that men always think they know best??I saw my husband for the first time in ages recently (he lives abroad) and he started telling me how to drive! I did point out that I had been driving myself around on my own for years, and managed quite nicely without his help.

Oh yes, do that. Why is it that men always think they know best??I saw my husband for the first time in ages recently (he lives abroad) and he started telling me how to drive! I did point out that I had been driving myself around on my own for years, and managed quite nicely without his help.

When am out walking with my husband he tells me how to cross the road! As lovely as it is that he cares i cross roads without his guidance many times!

Back