Posh SW mum to be diary!

estefiposhi

Hello everybody!! This is my second diary.. I'm fully committed to sticking to plan this time as I have my baby's health as motivation to help me out.. I know SW is nothing but healthy eating plan and I want the best for my child.. Not a fat and depressed mummy...so here I go again.. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first child.. So far I've put on over a stone and feel awful about it... My goal is to control weight gain during pregnancy and of course to lose it all once baby is born! My target is 8st9 lbs and currently I'm 11st10lbs.. I'll do red and extra easy as they seem to be the most filling plans for me.. Good luck to everyone out there!!

Day one: red

Breakfast: lemon tea and a banana
Lunch: chunky vegetable soup
Dinner: beef stake with onions, red and green pepper, carrots and beet root salad

Snack: high fibre cereal and syn free yoghurt a kiwi fruit, ham slice and 3 crackers and cheese(4)
Hea milk, cheese
Heb olive oil

Extra easy today

Breakfast: syn free yoghurt and high fibre cereal and a banana
Lunch: roast beef with onion, carrot and peppers. Pumpkin mash and beet root salad. Olive oil
Dinner: pasta with syn free tomato sauce and beet root salad. Apple
Snaks: 6 crackers(6) cheese and 2 slices of ham. Creme caramel (3) mustard 1
Drinks: syn free juice
Total syns 10

Here I am.. Extra easy today..

Breakfast: fat free yoghurt and a banana
Lunch: roast beef and a homemade burger with cheese. Green leaves salad
Dinner: squash, carrot and coriander soup
Snacks: slice of sponge cake 9 syns a banana
1,5 lts sugar free juice

Back on track 100% yesterday

Breakfast: fat free yoghurt and a banana
Lunch: roast beef with onion, carrots and tomato purée
Dinner: grilled chicken breasts with lettuce and carrot salad
Snacks: whole meal roll with cheese, ham and extra light mayo. (1) 3 crackers with dulce de leche (5) whole meal(heb) roll and ham and mayo (1) 2 crackers and cheese(5) total syns: 15
40 minute walk

Well... Going Back to plan hasn't quite worked... I've put on 4 lbs I'm at my heaviest in a very long time... I feel uncomfortable and disheartened .. Will focus as from now on...
Breakfast: white coffee( hea) and tangerine
Lunch: vegetable soup( butternut squash, carrot, Swiss chard, onion, potatoes)
Will edit later to add the rest of my diary

I realised that I have not updated my diary ... And that it looks just like the story of my life... On and off plan.... Why can't i follow the plan which is what I really want? I despise myself at times like this.. But I also see it as a tenew promise.. Another chance to be proud of myself.. To finally achieve what I want.. To stay on plan for 12 weeks.. This is my new venture

Back