Positive Changes...!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
There are 2 things I have noticed lately:

1. I can now fit my bottom comfortably into garden chairs in my in laws house! :D LOL - I used to get quite embarassed, and stopped sitting in them incase I got 'stuck'! Thankfully I can slip in and out now with no hassle or panic!

2. When having picture taken I no longer need to rest arm on table with my hand under my chin. Think people thought it was a 'pose' but actually, it was to hide my double/triple chin! :D LOL - Now I'm able to kick back without the fear of my double chin on show - it's non existent right now! YAY!

Has anyone else come across little 'changes' that have taken you by suprise in a good way? :)

Hugs x x x

I no longer go out wearing the 'cover up' coat or cardigan whatever the weather! I always used to wear a big cardi to cover my enormous bum and tummy. Now I don't need to!:D

Oh, and my bum no longer wobbles when I walk!:D:D

I can look at pretty slinky dresses for Christmas instead of jeans and 'a nice top' (for 'nice top' read 'small marquee')

I can see my collar bones and apparently I look younger :D

Lol mine still does!

I can lie down in the bath and the water doesn't stya down one end :D

hahaha! didnt realise but this doesnt happen to me anymre, i was so embarrased about it that if my bf came in while i was in bath i wouldnt move an inch so he didnt see if i did move that all the water was at one end x

My bum was so huge it looked like a ledge! The whole thing moved whenever I walked....yuck!

I work in a massive open plan office with a chair per person - strict! - and when visiting people up and down the floor (which I have to do in my line of work) I can now perch on their desk whilst talking without fear of the desk bowing visibly under the weight of my butt and creaking audibly.

At home I now get undressed/dressed without doubling over and hiding behind clothes so he doesn't see my Michelin Man tyres. Because they're not there anymore! It's a lot more practical posture for doing trousers up...

I fit better into the seats in both my cars! One car has arm rests on the front seats. Before the diet my arm hung over the arm rest. Since I got a bit skinnier the arm rest gets in the way now! I guess when I lose more weight it'll be perfect lol

I have to keep reminding myself that the size 10 muffin top is a whole lot better than the size 15 muffin top I had in April. :)

I am still loving my collar bones too. It was such a buzz when I first noticed them and yes we do learn to pose in photos with our chin down to make our face look thinner etc.....well no more :)

I can cross my legs comfortably and wear high heels!

hey emma, yer its funny what we do to hide are lumps, bumps and chins! I work with cctv for local council and today I visit somewhere for a tenants meeting.........as soon as got back to work I went back through footage to see how I looked and not until then had realised how much I could see what I had lost! It felt good!

Welldone emma im proud of you hun xxxx

I fit better into the seats in both my cars! One car has arm rests on the front seats. Before the diet my arm hung over the arm rest. Since I got a bit skinnier the arm rest gets in the way now! I guess when I lose more weight it'll be perfect lol

Teehee xxx
My mum has has ford KA and I used to struggle getting the seat belt on! now I can get it on comfortably xxxx

1. I can now fit my bottom comfortably into garden chairs in my in laws house! :D LOL - I used to get quite embarassed, and stopped sitting in them incase I got 'stuck'! Thankfully I can slip in and out now with no hassle or panic!

That's nothing. Once I fell through a deck chair! Your move... :p

My positive change is being able to sit in the bath without being wedged in!!!! x

wow guys you must all feel fantastic and look it by the sounds of things! I can't wait to start noticing a difference :D

Good thread Emma.
My changes are very much the same as yours. LOVE not having to hold my neck out like a swan to try and make the triple chin disappear.
Love fact when its warm now i dont have to pretend im cold so i can wear a coat to hide the fat - love just wearing a t shirt and off i go.
and i LOVE the fact i keep getting called Skinny Mini at work when im actually a size 16!! ha ha - funny as - all i can say is i must have been HUGE!!!

Back