Positive - What are you doing right????

i am walking for 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and doing my exercises every night before I go to bed. And I haven't had a chocolate bar in a week and a half without even thinking about it. i'm drinking more water than usual and cutting down on carbs in the evening :) guys we're healthier than a lot of skinny people! woop! x

Well I had a blow out last night!!

But back to positive, I did drink over 4 ltrs of water and I went for a 1hr and 15 mins walk!

X

I think it's important not to stay focused on the times we may slip up (we're only mere mortals after all!) but instead look forward and do something positive. If I find myself indulging in a handful of pringles I have to get up and do some cleaning as I know a handful leads to a tub if I sit there! I keep a food diary and find it really helpful for identifying my weak times, usually of an evening when I just want to relax and my boyfriend is there snacking. So I have one snack, usually a piece of fruit and I'm now intending to go for a walk rather than sit in front of the tv.

4 litres a day is the optimum amount for losing excess water. i enjoy drinking that much and find i'm thirsty if i don't.

I drink about 3 litres a day and feel so much better for it?

thanks but i like the way i'm doing things now. i don't think that i 'must' do anything else. i am doing the cambridge diet and will therefore follow the advice of my cambridge diet counsellor. i can't eat more fruit because i can't eat fruit at all...

abz xx

not at all. i'm doing the cambridge diet which is complete food replacement. i can't eat anything that cambridge don't provide. there's a huge forum on it on here if you want to know details about the diet.

abz xx

no but it doesn't lack in any of the vitamins and nutrients that we need so i wouldn't worry drummer. plus i reckon people on cd are told to drink more water to make up for the fact that theyre perhaps not getting much from their food, e.g. like in fruit. but if there was something wrong with the diet it certainly wouldn't be so successful. so you keep goin abz, you're doing excellently ;) xxxxx

Back