Possibility?

MrsPopi

Banned
I dont have a lot of money and about 2 stone to loose. I am looking at starting in January (or just after xmas).

Would Slim Fast provide me with 2 replacement meals a day and produce some serious results? What would weekly results be like?

Would I have to exercise?

Hiya,,,, slimfast isnt a very fast results diet obviously the more effort you put in the more you get from it,, results can vary from 2-4lbs roughly a week you normally have bigger losses when you first start but they slow down as your body changes and like all diets exercise is recommended to help these losses along.
Remember that the slower you lose it the more chance you have of it staying off lets be honest the weight didnt get put on in five minutes and isnt gonna come off in five minutes. Good luck with slimfast tho and i look forward to seeing you on the forum often.

Could I slim fast for 5 days of the week and maintain healthy eating the other two? Would this work realistically?

yeah i regulary only follow slimfast mon-fri coz i tend to party at weekends admitedly my losses are lower due to this but aslong as im losing i dont mind,,,, but healthy eating the other 2 days would fine and help stop you getting bored with it

I never thought of doing 5 days on and 2 off!

I would imagine you would have to be still quite strict though

Lisa

yeah you do but then its how to determined you are really same as any weightloss programme

Back