Possibility?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by MrsPopi, 22 December 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    I dont have a lot of money and about 2 stone to loose. I am looking at starting in January (or just after xmas).

Would Slim Fast provide me with 2 replacement meals a day and produce some serious results? What would weekly results be like?

Would I have to exercise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    Hiya,,,, slimfast isnt a very fast results diet obviously the more effort you put in the more you get from it,, results can vary from 2-4lbs roughly a week you normally have bigger losses when you first start but they slow down as your body changes and like all diets exercise is recommended to help these losses along.
    Remember that the slower you lose it the more chance you have of it staying off lets be honest the weight didnt get put on in five minutes and isnt gonna come off in five minutes. Good luck with slimfast tho and i look forward to seeing you on the forum often.

4. MrsPopi

MrsPopi Banned

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Could I slim fast for 5 days of the week and maintain healthy eating the other two? Would this work realistically?

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    yeah i regulary only follow slimfast mon-fri coz i tend to party at weekends admitedly my losses are lower due to this but aslong as im losing i dont mind,,,, but healthy eating the other 2 days would fine and help stop you getting bored with it

6. Cobra

Cobra Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I never thought of doing 5 days on and 2 off!

I would imagine you would have to be still quite strict though

Lisa

7. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    yeah you do but then its how to determined you are really same as any weightloss programme

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.