Possibly too much info .. toilet habits

i can't think about that cos its making me rather unwell ... i have always said I would be a vegetarian if I could still have sausages and bacon as they are my favourites!
I won't stop eating pork though.. its too yummy. But that is quite shocking to think about.

I won't stop eating pork though.. its too yummy. But that is quite shocking to think about.
i have a huge shoulder of pork defrosting for dinner tomorrow - perhaps colonic is the way forward!

Nothing yet ... just making another!

I find if Im having toilet issues a nice glass of orange juice does the trick. It is synned but well worth it in these terrible situations. xxx

Lol Giraffegirl, I'm looking forward to the post where you say IT'S OUT!!!! :D xx

LOL at the last few posts!!! ;)

Well done on your loss this week Giraffegirl!!! As for peppermint tea I drink it regularly but I do know my frind who has IBS was told to drink lots of it so fingers crossed for 'movement'!!!

I've just had chicken tikka ( just spices and low fat yogurt) cooked in the oven with salad and one wholemeal co-op pitta. Stuffed.com and very happy now with my even fuller belly! That and the peppermint tea has to do something!! I have a packet of Senokot to accompany me to bed this evening.

Just got a chicken breast chopped it up. Mixed up some spices - cumin, corriander, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, tuneric and a bit of curry power with low fat natural yogurt and left it over night in teh fridge to marinade then dry fried this morning and showed it in a lunchbox. Was v.v.v.v lovely - there are loads of different recipes for it online though!

My mums been telling me all my life about pork being so hard for the body to digest.
Doesnt stop sausages being my favourite food! haha

Back