Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Post 109 - lucky chinese number!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by PoppyPoo, 10 September 2008 Social URL.

1. PoppyPoo

PoppyPoo Inky Minx

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(36.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey everyone - I just posted my 108th post which is a very lucky Chinese number because in Chinese it sounds like 'To Become Prosperous'.

This is my 109th post and in Chinese the word for 9 also sounds like the word for longevity so here's to a long and healthy life maintaining my ideal weight! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Apparently anything with the number 8 in it means prosperity. You should see how much the number plates with 8 goes at a Chinese auction. We are talking thousands (stirling).

Worth your weight in gold, Poppy :)

4. PoppyPoo

PoppyPoo Inky Minx

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(36.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah I know it's crazy. 108 is even better because all 3 syllables together in Chinese sound like 'to become prosperous' or as my mother-in-law calls it 'get rich!'

My hubby is Chinese btw. ;) Lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.