+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Tonights dinner, Tuna Napoletana

004-9.jpg

seems i'm addicted to posting my food....lol
Tonights dinner
Roasted Mediterranean veg fritata with rosti
001-14.jpg

and for pudding
Baileys chocolate and raspberry mousse (4syns)
002-9.jpg

recipe here ( i changed it from vodka to baileys ( whole recipe 13syns split between however many you make)

best way to cook rice, is cook as per the instructions of the packet, but just before all the water is absorbed, transfer the rice to a sieve, add some more water to the saucepan, place the sieve on top (but make sure it isnt touching any water. Then put the lid on top, so it steam the rice for the remaining cooking time. Result is PERFECT rice.

We made chicken skewers tonight with tikka marinade and slimming world wedges. Really tasty!! ]

kebabr.jpg

Tonight dinner
Aloo Gobi with rice and yogurt and mango chutney
001-15.jpg

and for pudding strawberries in strawberry jelly with strawberry scones with a bit of jam and squirty cream 7syns
002-10.jpg

Sueschoices - I forgot to say thankyou for the pizza recipe! I bought the mix in Tesco on Thursday, so now I can try this, wooo! :D xx

dudette2001uk - you won't regret it, paul and daughter says its the best base ever! Just add your water a little at a time because i plonked it all in and had to keep adding "extra" bread mix

They already have a sandwich place in Liverpool, so why the hell not. You would make a mint, especially as the only places for me that seem suitable are sushi places or jacket spuddies :(

i love the idea, shame i have no money to set up such a thing..... hmmmmm thinking. would be good though, synned menu with 'free' food and healthy salads and stuff and recipes with HE included.
i would have a whale of a time :)

If you did I think everyone on SW will be coming to Suffolk on Hoilday lol

i love the idea, shame i have no money to set up such a thing..... hmmmmm thinking. would be good though, synned menu with 'free' food and healthy salads and stuff and recipes with HE included.
i would have a whale of a time :)

If you did I think everyone on SW will be coming to Suffolk on Hoilday lol

lol. I have been thinking about this a LOT. will keep reseaching.

Todays lunch Brocolli and blue cheese soup

Maybe a starter for the restaurant....lol was YUUMY

002-11.jpg

OMG you are the devil in disguise lol! i am going to dream about that tonight, where will i find recipe?

Lol.............. *hides horns and pointy tail*
Its Britmums Squidgy chocolate cake ( 1/2 the recipe - so 4.5 syns)
with defrosted frozen cherries from sainsburys and light squirty cream
the recipe for cake made a flat cake so i cut the cake in to 4, placed cherries on 2 of the 4 then put the other 2 pieces on top, topped with more cherries and a squirt of cream................ delicious :)
so 2.25 syns for cake, cherries free and 0.75 is being generous for the squirt of cream ( 12.5g = 1 syn) 12.5g of squirty cream is A LOT!!

Back