+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Morrisons sachet of cheese sauce (the green packet! very important because it is only 4 syns for the whole pack and you make it up with boiling water and not milk. Plus its soo tasty!)

YUM! I'm so buying this and then can use it to make proper lasagne again. Thanks for the tip.

Crab chilli & red pesto linguine.

image-4124662040.jpg

Made these yesterday.................

Pete’s Pukka Pakoras

Ingredients

1 Red Onion, finely chopped
1 Egg
125g Instant Mash
½ cup frozen peas
1tsp turmeric
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp garam masala
1tsp cumin
1tsp hot curry powder

Method

Pre heat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
Tip 125g of Instant Mash into a mixing bowl, add the spices, egg & mix together, season with salt & pepper, add hot water and mix to a slightly loose mix.
Stand for 2 mins add more water if now too stiff.

Line a baking tray/wire rack with baking paper to prevent sticking, using two tablespoons form” small scone” size amounts and place on the tray.

Spray with Fry Light and bake for approximately 10 mins, remove from the oven, reduce the heat to 180c, turn them over.

Spray again with Fry Light and return to the oven for a further 20 mins, remove & leave on a wire rack, allow to cool.

Allow to cool slightly so that the pakoras firm up.

I was still nibbling them last night!

Attachments

• Pakoras-1 (Large).JPG
    Pakoras-1 (Large).JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Pakoras-2 (Large).JPG
    Pakoras-2 (Large).JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 149
It's an 'off the toppa my head' recipe. But you're very welcome to it.

I chopped an onion and put half into fry lighted pan. Cook for 2 mins add tsp lazy garlic or a crushed clove, tsp lazy ginger or fresh if preferred. cook through. Add half chopped butternut squash, half green pepper ( an odd bit I had in fridge- whatever you've got free) add 1 tsp garam masala, Pint of stock, a tablespoon of pataks curry paste ( needs synning) or 1 tsp curry powder if not got pataks , chopped coriander and let simmer until bns is tender(15-20 min). Add salt and pepper.and a tin of mushy peas, stir through. Remove from heat . Allow to cool slightly, then blitz into a sauce. chop 2 large chicken breasts into Bite sized pieces and fry in frylighted pan. When brown Add to curry sauce, fry other half of onion and approx 6-8 medium sized mushrooms in large chunks . When done add to curry and serve .

Thankyou may do a curry tomorrow using this idea :)

3 x Pagen wholegrain Krisprolls (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA), smoked salmon and cucumber....

002-1.jpg

Hi ginlin where can I find Pagen krisprolls from is it 3 foe a hexb too? They look tasty had a look in Sainsburys

Hiya,
I've had them from both Tesco and Asda, they are normally with the crispbreads and crackers.
And yes, you can have 3 for a HExB:)

Back